Wedding Music Tahoe

Truckee, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Music Tahoe

Local to Truckee, California and serving the greater Lake Tahoe metropolitan area, musician Sam Ravenna of Wedding Music Tahoe specializes in live music and wedding DJ services. As an accomplished bassist, guitarist, singer, and bandleader with a degree from Berklee College of Music, Sam Ravenna is dedicated to embodying his value of professionalism, courtesy, and expertise in all of his client interactions.

Flexible to your needs, Sam Ravenna can serve any and all wedding music requests for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. While Sam can serve as an acoustic guitarist or coordinate with a full wedding band, if you desire a classical pianist or a string quartet, he is happy to refer you to a wide selection of accomplished musicians. If you prefer a wedding DJ, Sam can also fulfill your needs and provide any desired lighting, disco balls, playlists, sound quality, and more. He enjoys expanding his repertoire and welcomes any special music requests. Microphones and a sound/PA system are always included in the cost of your wedding package.

10 Reviews for Wedding Music Tahoe

10 Wedding Music Tahoe Reviews

C
Featured
Caroline

Married on 11/05/2016

Sam is absolutely amazing! He is a must hire for your special events. My husband and I hired him for our wedding and he rocked it! We had the BEST dance party of all times. Sam is on top of his game; ... Read more game; makes it easy to coordinate with and is very responsive. Sam also has strong MC skills. He is organized, fun, and excellent at his craft. A must hire for sure!

J
Julie Burns

Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding DJ

Firstly, THANK YOU Sam for exceeding our wedding music expectations! I came across Wedding Music Tahoe when researching DJ’s for our wedding in the Tahoe area. Same was incredibly responsive ... Read more communicating over the phone and via email. He took all of our requests and provided excellent DJ services for our wedding. He even helped create a music mashup file for my father daughter dance! I highly recommend Sam and Wedding Music Tahoe for all of your wedding music needs!

L
Liz

Married on 06/23/2018

Great Dance Party!

We had the most fun wedding, largely due to the amazing dance party thanks to Sam's dj-ing! He accommodated my love for country and my husband's techno preferences. Also, the classical guitar before ... Read more the ceremony was lovely.