Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards

Marshville, NC · View map

About Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards

Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards oversees weddings in North Carolina. In 2013, his stepdaughter came to him and asked that he officiate her upcoming wedding. He enjoyed the experience so much that he has been officiating weddings ever since. Brent is an ordained minister and learned the legal process to ensure he would be giving each couple an amazing experience. Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards aims to create ceremonies that showcase the couple’s personality through customized vows and getting to know each couple.

Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards tries to keep his ceremonies to 30 minutes or less. Brent is comfortable officiating anything from the Book of Common Prayer service to handfastings. He will be there for your ceremony rehearsal to make sure you and your wedding party feel confident in the ceremony before the official day. Whether your wedding event is a civil union, an interfaith or non-religious ceremony, or a vow renewal, Brent is able to help couples plan their perfect ceremony.

8 Reviews for Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards

8 Wedding Officiant - Brent Edwards Reviews

C
Catie

Married on 04/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Brent was amazing! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married! Read more Brent was amazing! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 04/13/2019

Great Officiant

Brent was so great for our wedding. He was willing to practice at the rehearsal several times since a couple groomsmen had to come late. He was flexible and super easy to work with. I felt very ... Read more confident in him helping our wedding day run smoothly. My husband and I wrote our own vows and he even held my vow book for me until it was needed during the ceremony. I would highly recommend him!

R
rebecca

Married on 06/23/2018

Having Brent as our officiant was truly a wonderful experience. He makes you feel completely at ease, goes over everything to make sure it's what YOU want, and stays on top of everything, to make sure ... Read more sure all goes well. . He and his wife are very gracious and humble people. I highly recommend him -he will take all of your worries away, and you'll have the most charming wedding!