Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire

Lyons, CO · View map

About Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire is a professional wedding officiant service in Lyons, Colorado. Reverend David Hazen has been a minister since the 1970s. After retirement, he decided to perform ceremonies full time, helping couples to create weddings that reflect their visions. Reverend David Hazen designs ceremonies to honor your personal beliefs and reflect what makes your relationship unique. If you’re looking to make your wedding day truly one of a kind, Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire David Hazen is the choice for you.

Reverend David Hazen provides religious, non-denominational, and secular ceremonies for couples of all kinds. He will work with you and your fiance to write a script that reflects your personal beliefs, personalities, and wedding day visions. Hazen’s ceremonies are sacred and personal, bringing a smile to your face and a tear to your guests’ eyes. He will make your wedding ceremony truly memorable for everyone in attendance.

6 Reviews for Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire

6 Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire Reviews

Krystle
Krystle

Married on 04/11/2019

Made our wedding day so special!!

David was more than we could have even asked for! My husband & I originally had asked a friend to officiate as we wanted our wedding ceremony to be very personal and intimate. Cut to a month before ... Read more before our wedding and we ended up not having anyone to officiate. I was searching for someone to hire on a whim and my search ended as soon as I came across David. I was hesitant at first about having a stranger marry us, but the moment we sat down with him to chat, we felt instantly comfortable and knew he was the right person for the job! He could not have made our wedding day more special. He is such a kind man and has an amazing way with words! You will not regret your decision if you hire him to perform your wedding ceremony. My husband and I have a friend for life! Thanks again David!! We can't thank you enough for giving us such a beautiful ceremony! :)

A
Amanda Majchrzak

Married on 11/24/2018

Exceptional

We had a great time! He was very attentive to details, got to know us before the ceremony and was very flexible during the chaos that was our wedding. He stood in the rain to marry us and smiled the ... Read more whole time! Highly recommmend him!

V
Vanessa Salas

Married on 10/14/2018

Best Officiant you could ever hope for!!

David is the best officiant I could have ever asked for! He definitely was one part of the wedding planning that was stress free. He made the process so simple, was very professional, came early to ... Read more both the rehearsal and wedding, and overall did a very fantastic job. Not only did he provide me with samples of scripts, but he was very flexible and very easy to work with. He definitely is an amazing person and soul. I highly recommend David to everyone looking to make their day extra special. I couldn't have imagined mine any other way :)