Freedom 2 Marry

Richmond, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Freedom 2 Marry

A wedding officiating service in Richmond, Virginia, Freedom 2 Marry helps design each couple’s dream wedding. Through Freedom 2 Marry, marriage officiant and minister Pat Hudson writes words that are meaningful for the couple so they can remember their vows for a lifetime. With overwhelming joy and the feeling of seeing two people in love, Pat offers words that speak to the couple and their story.

Licensed in the state of Virginia, Pat has experience officiating a wide range weddings. She has previously officiated interfaith and non-religious ceremonies, as well as rehearsals and vow renewals. Couples will be able to work with Pat to customize their wedding-day vows.

22 Reviews for Freedom 2 Marry

22 Freedom 2 Marry Reviews

Macayla
Macayla Hyndshaw

Married on 07/27/2019

Lovely lady with beautiful words

Pat’s words were very beautiful and did a ceremony that was exactly how I dreamed of it going. She was very flexible and easy to stay in touch with. She ensured that everything went smoothly and that ... Read more we were both comfortable ( including my husband who has limited English).

Aryelle
Aryelle Young

Married on 06/28/2019

Pat is Wonderful

I so enjoyed working with Pat for my wedding. My partner and I knew that we wanted a Celtic hand fasting ceremony to honor his Scottish heritage, so i set out looking for officiants who were familiar ... Read more with the practice. Pat stood out as soon as i started talking to her. She was kind, informative, to the point, and very familiar with the hand fasting ceremony. She was comfortable with making the ceremony religious, secular, or somewhere in between, depending on what suited our needs. Overall, a joy to work with and I definitely recommend her!

B
Brieanne Briggs

Married on 06/18/2019

Beyond amazing!

Pat Hudson went above and beyond for my wedding ceremony. I live in Florida and my husband and I choose to have our wedding in Virginia to be with family. From the time I first contacted Pat all the ... Read more way to the day of the wedding she was always easy to contact and always more than friendly. We wanted a spiritual ceremony and Pat wrote vows for us that our friends have told us we’re the BEST they have ever heard. She arrived for our ceremony early and her sweet husband came along to take photos. She made this day so special and magical for my family and I. If you are looking to get married in Virginia, Pat Hudson is your go to! I couldn’t have asked for a better day :)