Wedding Officiant Services By Danita Ballinger

Largo, FL · View map

About Wedding Officiant Services By Danita Ballinger

Hello :)

I provide Wedding Officiant Services that will be sure to make your special day one you will never forget !! I moved to Florida 3 months ago years ago from Ohio where I had performed a number of different types of Wedding Ceremonies. Since I am fairly new to Florida, I am still working on building up my client base here. I do not mind traveling at all because I am not in this for the money but for the pure satisfication it brings me joining two people that are in love in marriage. Each wedding is personal and special and I treat each one that way. I do look forward to hearing from you and feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have I am always available !!

1 Reviews for Wedding Officiant Services By Danita Ballinger

1 Wedding Officiant Services By Danita Ballinger Reviews

J
Janet

Married on 08/03/2013

We were genuinely happy with how professional Danita handled everything for us. Not only on the day of our Wedding but even the days leading up to our " I DO's"! Danita is truly a lovely and caring ... Read more person who showed compassion when it came to our vows. I would highly recommend her to anyone to officiate their Wedding!

Wedding Officiant Services By Danita Ballinger FAQ