Wedding Paris

Paris · View map

About Wedding Paris

Wedding Paris is a boutique style wedding planning agency based in Paris, France. Agathe is the proud owner and is dedicated to help design, organize, and plan the day of your dreams. Wedding Paris specializes in Brides traveling abroad in order to fulfill their dreams of someday marrying in the city of light and love.

Agathe and her team can help you in all aspects of planning; whether it be general questions about the legalities of marrying abroad, to finding the perfect French garden for your ceremony, and guiding you to the cities best vendors. By choosing Wedding Paris, you are in good hands, and no question or vision will go unfulfilled.

You don't speak French, but want to plan a wedding in Paris? No problem! Agathe is Paris born and is also fluent in English, making her an absolute asset when it comes to organizing your perfect day in Paris.

To inquire about your special day, email agathe@wedding-paris.com.

12 Reviews for Wedding Paris

12 Wedding Paris Reviews

K
Kathryn

Married on 10/01/2015

Agathe was absolutely wonderful to work with. I researched many wedding planners before selecting Wedding Paris for my Parisian elopement and couldn't be more pleased with my selection. It was very ... Read more easy to correspond with Agathe via email and she met all of my expectations perfectly. Her recommendations for the hair and makeup artist, photographer and videographer were great. She also made a fantastic dinner reservation for us. The wedding day was very smooth and my husband and I were so happy. I couldn't believe I pulled off a wedding in Paris while planning for months in the US. I couldn't have done it without Agathe. She is incredibly organized and has great taste. I would recommend her to anyone looking for wedding planning assistance for a destination wedding/elopement.

L
Laura

Married on 09/26/2015

We hired Wedding in Paris for our big day, and Agathe exceeded each one of our expectations. I would call myself an extremely picky and perfectionist bride yet Agathe was without a doubt the only ... Read more person I felt I could trust 100% on any decision she made or suggestion she gave. Wedding in Paris helped us out with each and every single detail and drew us timetables laying all the events happening on our d-day, but most importantly it was thanks to Wedding in Paris that after a lifelong dream, a seven year relationship and a year and a half of preparation we had the bestest of time, and our wedding day was without a doubt the most amazing, day of our lives. Thanks to Wedding in Paris for being part of Such a magical moment.

S
Sharon

Married on 07/07/2015

Agathe made everything seamless! Her choices were perfect and we could not have asked for anything more... Thank you Agathe! Read more Agathe made everything seamless! her choices were perfect and we could not have asked for anything more... Thank you Agathe!!