Wedding Photography by Tammy Bryan

Union, KY · View map

About Wedding Photography by Tammy Bryan

Hello, Gorgeous!

My photographs, my pricing and my experience is what separates me from the other 714 Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky wedding photographers. I have photographed over 1600 weddings worth nearly five million dollars. That puts me in an exceptional position to drive a keen bargain for Cincinnati couples looking for fun, romantic and timeless wedding photographers. I am a full-time professional wedding photographer based here in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, creating matrimonial masterpieces at affordable prices. Discover the Tammy Bryan difference. I'm here to help! I'm easy to reach. And I know how to treat a customer right! ♥ It won't be the cake you show your kids in 20 years!! ♥ Put me on your wedding team today.

53 Reviews for Wedding Photography by Tammy Bryan

53 Wedding Photography by Tammy Bryan Reviews

M
Madison Addleman

Married on 09/14/2018

Best. Wedding photographer. Ever.

Tammy Bryan. Best. Wedding photographer. Ever. After looking at Tammy’s work, it was obvious we had to go with her as she clearly knows what she’s doing when it comes to “real” photography! Not only ... Read more was she cool, calm, and collected throughout the planning process, she maintained that vibe on our wedding day which made us truly enjoy being her "models" during our big day! All of the pictures are all so fantastic! We had a great time going through everything and reliving the day once we got our photos. A lot of laughing going on with the reception - it was wonderful! Especially Tom and his live photo booth! Not only was it fun, the pictures are simply amazing! We've been slowly returning to real life post honeymoon and this has been a really fun reminder of everything that happened during our wedding day! Especially the stuff we didn't get to see!! Definitely recommend Tammy and Tom for your wedding day!

L
Lexi

Married on 09/08/2018

A delight to work with

We worked with both Tammy & Tom for our engagement and wedding pictures, which was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! We had an urban wedding and their ability to photograph ... Read more both us and the city is incredible. Tammy and Tom are a delight to work with, professional, and their photos are stunning. Our family and friends have not stopped raving about the photos since we got them back. They are incredibly personable and made the entire experience very enjoyable. They listened to what our vision was, took complete creative control over our photo shoots, and delivered above and beyond what we had hoped for. Most importantly, Tammy and Tom always made themselves available to answer any questions we had and were ready to hop in to help in any way they could the day of our wedding. We would recommend Tammy and Tom to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you so much Tammy and Tom!

A
Anne

Married on 10/20/2017

Considerate and creative - Cincinnati's best wedding photographer. I contacted Tammy Bryan, and knew immediately that she was the best choice for us. She was so considerate of our wishes, she listened ... Read more and provided the perfect guidance, the perfect locations and the perfect poses. She was super easy and great to work with. She worked the whole entire day, with just one short break to eat, so we really got our full 9 hours with her. The best part --- our photographs turned out perfect!!! Even my sister thought the photos were so perfect, they almost looked like a painted background. THANK YOU TAMMY BRYAN! Five star!