Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey

Lorton, VA · View map

About Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey

Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey is an award-winning, boutique wedding photography studio specializing in storytelling. At weddings, they are inspired by real moments and document your wedding day as it organically occurs. This award-winning team is passionate about taking great care to beautifully capture all of the details, emotions and events of your celebration all while letting you stay in the moment and truly enjoy one of the best days of your life!

Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey has documented in this unobtrusive approach for over 26 years and has stayed true to their philosophy: “Let our Passion Tell your Story.” Over 800 happy couples have trusted Rodney Bailey to be their wedding photographer throughout the Washington DC area, United States and abroad. They offer the industry’s most skilled team of wedding photojournalists, who are awarded for their insane talent of preserving your wedding story through their artwork. Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey believes that “your photography process should be easy and enjoyable” which is reflected in their unparalleled work and attentive customer service.

63 Reviews for Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey

63 Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey Reviews

Brina
Brina Furman

Married on 10/20/2018

Best investment

Rodney & team are INCREDIBLE! I've recommended them over and over again. Darcy is so responsive and on top of any question you can throw her way. Rodney is calm onsite, ever flexible as plans change. ... Read more Once we finished the formal, portrait shots, I (respectfully) never saw him and his second shooter again. They blended in to the crowd and got photos from our ceremony from every single angle. Even our officiant was surprised to never really see him! The party photos are a blast. The photos too a little more time to get, but they're worth the wait. They're edited beautifully and he took time to re-edit the ones I asked for further help with. Rodney was the first vendor I hired, and I'd hire him again and again!

N
Nammi

Married on 05/26/2018

Let me start off by saying that this was my dream photographer and I did not think I could afford to book them at our budget however Darcy is beyond amazing and worked with us to customize a package ... Read more which we could afford and I am so grateful. The planning and communication was so professional and each correspondance was timely, organized and concise. Darcy is very skilled in her role and she made it so easy for my husband and I to plan our day. During the wedding day we had Gary and Syed and that was our first photography session as we did not do an engagement shoot and they put us at ease and stayed on time throughout the day. Our venue was outdoors and the weather was very warm but they took such lovely photos that you would never know how hot we were! The photographs came out beautifully and were finished earlier than anticipated. My favorite photo was our " first touch" v. first look and when I saw it for the first time I started to cry. I loved the candid moments of seeing my groom get ready and they even got him doing his pre-wedding push-ups! I will cherish these photos forever and am so honored that we had the privelage to work with Syed, Gary and Darcy and loved every moment!

Laura
Laura Fanjoy Milone

Married on 05/12/2018

A wonderful team that knows exactly what their clients need and want

I would recommend them to any and everyone. What a fun and extremely talented team! They captured the essence of our wedding day perfectly, and were also amazing to be around! I really enjoyed the ... Read more quiz/profile that we filled out before the big day, because they truly understood what we wanted, our style, and what photos really mattered to us.