Wedding Rings Forever

Orem, UT · View map

About Wedding Rings Forever

When we first decided to build a company that would offer wedding bands, we knew we wanted to found Wedding Rings Forever upon service, quality, and dependability. We also knew we would have to limit our inventory to only the best quality and best priced products. You need your ring shipped right the first time.

Months and thousands of dollars were spent researching how we would bring our dream to a reality. We had many people try to coax us into developing a cheap product, but we wanted our rings to endure forever.

Lots of valuable information can be found at our blog; http://weddingringsinfo.com

We don't try to sell more rings than necessary because we stock every product we carry. We ship our rings every day except for Sundays. You can count on having your tungsten carbide ring to your door in less than a week. Back-ordered rings will arrive in less than 45 days.

The Wedding Rings Forever warehouse is set up 45 minutes south of Salt Lake City in Utah. We always strive to offer the best personal service available as you decide what ring is best for you. Please email us at service@weddingringsforever.com or alternatively you can call 801.735.1080.

4 Reviews for Wedding Rings Forever

4 Wedding Rings Forever Reviews

M
Maeleen

Married on 07/07/2011

Our experience with WRF was amazing! I discovered WRF through a DealFind Promotion up here in Edmonton. The deal was for Tungsten rings, but only specific ones. However, after asking Wade a few ... Read more questions he gave me a special coupon code for the tungsten ring we were looking at (which wasn't covered by the DealFind Promo). But, then my fiance changed his mind and wanted one of Wade's Titanium rings. The ring was listed for $99, which was still much cheaper than anything we found here in Alberta! So I emailed Wade that we wanted to order that ring, not knowing that he would apply the coupon to our new choice! So, we ended up paying $55 for the ring and shipping! We just got the ring yesterday, and my fiance absolutely loves it. He didn't want to take it off, and cannot wait to wear it full-time! Wade offered great service and was so helpful in answering all of our questions. His ring is beautiful, and, for $55 how could we go wrong! Highly Recommend Wedding Rings Forever!!

James
James

Married on 05/01/2010

IN SHORT: Wade, the President/Founder of Wedding Rings Forever, understands the importance of clear communication and cares about working with your individual circumstances. Judging from my experience ... Read more experience with him, he's a proactive business man with EXEMPLARY ethics. STORY: I met Wade at the Provo bridal fair with my fiancée before we got married. I had already picked my ring out online before the fair and was only interested in getting the signature from the Wedding Rings Forever booth in order to enter a drawing. I decided to talk to Wade about the sort of design I liked - A Celtic weave with some sort of Claddagh symbol. That's when he informed me that he could do custom rings, even with Tungsten-Carbide. The prices he offered were highly competitive (nothing on the internet came close to the deal he was offering at the bridal fair). So I decided to give it a shot and design my own laser etching for my tungsten band. Throughout the process, Wade kept in diligent touch with me via email, answering countless questions, some of which required a bit of research on his part. It came down to the week of my wedding and time was running out, but there were problems with the design that needed to be fixed. Wade sent me the ring in the mail for the big day (without the design) and told me not to worry about the design - that he'd be there to work with me after I got back from my honeymoon. His flexibility made my wedding a much more enjoyable experience. The end result was my getting a custom, high-quality ring for less than half the price of a generic mass-produced ring from the internet. Thanks Wade!

T
Tana

Married on 12/17/2011

3.8

My husband and I ordered a custom tungsten ring prior to our wedding. We knew it would't get here in time for the wedding and that wasn't a problem for us. The first ring we received had the wrong ... Read more color stones in it. Wade said that he would replace it. Two months later we still hadn't heard anything so my husband emailed Wade and received no response even after a week and a half. He then called and Wade couldn't recall our order, not much of a biggie as I'm sure they have many clients. But Wade said he'd look into it again and email us later that week with info about the ring. Well, that didn't happen. I finally emailed again asking about whether the ring was going to be redone as he promised it would be and finally received a response stating that they changed stone setters and our ring should be started on soon. Finally a month later, right after Easter we received the new ring. It's very nice and my husband loves it, I just wish it didn't take quite so long to get it with as many reminders that were sent to the company.