Wedding Set Go

St Thomas, VI · View map

About Wedding Set Go

Wedding, Set, Go is full service without being expensive. You’re getting married! Relax and let us handle the details so that your wedding day is as carefree as a warm Caribbean breeze.

12 Reviews for Wedding Set Go

12 Wedding Set Go Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 01/26/2017

From One Event, Meeting, Wedding Planner to the another, Cheryl Toner, I have to say a big thank you for making my dream of having our wedding renewal vows performed on the beach by a professional. My ... Read more My husband and I married in October, 2016 in Massachusetts as we were waiting for one of his sons to come home from the Marines as our boys (from our first marriages) were giving us away. However we longed for a beach wedding, both of us loving the ocean and spending a lot of time at beaches in the summer in Newport, Nantasket, and Cape Cod. After looking at things to do in St. Thomas I saw a video about weddings and vow renewals and contacted Cheryl about five days before we were to travel on January 25, 2017 to St. Thomas to ask if she could do a vow renewal for my husband and I on the beach the next day, January 26, 2017 to begin our honeymoon. Cheryl didn't know I was in the industry of this type of work and responded immediately working with my last minute request to have the date the 26th as we got married on the 8th (2+6 =8) and she responded quickly that she or another person who she works with would be available to perform our vows. I have to say that Cheryl was professional from the get-go from our initial contact via email, to texting me to let her know when we arrived, to the day I met her when she showed up extremely professionally dressed and conducted our vow renewal so beautifully it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for a beautiful memory Cheryl we will always have and making my dream of having our feet in the sand and in the ocean come true.

A
Alyshia

Married on 01/10/2017

Cheryl, You are an absolute dream wedding planner. I can not thank you and your team enough for making my wedding day absolutely perfect. The location, the pastor, the golf cart driver, the ... Read more photographer, the florist, the weather.... it was even better than I imagined. I am so happy I chose the Mahogany run to Magen's Bay package. The location for the ceremony was breathtaking and unique and has impressed everyone that has seen the photos. Then visiting Magen's Bay for the classic beach photos at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world afterwards was the cherry on top. From the very first email to the last, you guided me effortlessly through the entire wedding planning process and made suggestions for things that I had never even thought of. I was so happy when I finally got to meet you in person and give you a big hug. I was absolutely impressed with you and your team and recommend your services to anyone considering a destination wedding in the beautiful St. Thomas. We can't wait to visit you and your beautiful island again! Alyshia & Ben

S
Sara

Married on 09/19/2016

Cheryl was so great! I did a lot of looking online for wedding planning and everyone else was pretty pricy! Cheryl worked with me on finding a photographer I could afford and helped me even on my last ... Read more minute change of ideas!