Wedding Shoppe

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Shoppe

For over 40 years, the Wedding Shoppe has helped countless couples find their dream attire. Our large selection, unbeatable prices, and memorable customer service have helped us grow into a premier wedding retailer in Minnesota, and one of the largest bridal salons in the country. Creating happiness isn’t our job, it’s our passion.

718 Reviews for Wedding Shoppe

718 Wedding Shoppe Reviews

K
Featured
Katie Flanary

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Wedding Dress shopping

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the wedding shoppe, the staff was great and they were very accommodating. The associate I had my appointment with was Meagan and she was great! She was very ... Read more knowledgeable and had the ability to pick dresses for me that were very figure flattering. This was the first shop I visited looking for a dress and I will admit I was very nervous about starting this process as I am a curvy woman but I was very pleased with their selection of dresses and by the end of my appointment I was wondering why I was so worried. I highly recommend visiting the Wedding Shoppe if you're looking for a wedding dress.

Erin
Erin Clark

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Experience

I really enjoyed my experience here. I couldn’t have as for a better consultant (Bre) to help me that day. She was amazing! Read more I really enjoyed my experience here. I couldn’t have as for a better consultant (Bre) to help me that day. She was amazing!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Lidberg

Getting married on 08/29/2020

Loved My Consultant

I highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe from even before I was a bride, I have shopped for bridesmaid dresses with them and had gone to another bride's appointment previously. Now that it was my turn, I ... Read more got a GREAT consultant (Bekah) who listened to everything I wanted, got along with my guests great, and was willing to talk about possible ways to alter different dresses to meet my expectations. I will be returning to shop for my bridesmaids' dresses, and the mother of the bride dress this fall!