Wedding Shoppe

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Shoppe

For over 40 years, the Wedding Shoppe has helped countless couples find their dream attire. Our large selection, unbeatable prices, and memorable customer service have helped us grow into a premier wedding retailer in Minnesota, and one of the largest bridal salons in the country. Creating happiness isn’t our job, it’s our passion.

710 Reviews for Wedding Shoppe

710 Wedding Shoppe Reviews

K
Featured
Katie Flanary

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Wedding Dress shopping

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the wedding shoppe, the staff was great and they were very accommodating. The associate I had my appointment with was Meagan and she was great! She was very ... Read more knowledgeable and had the ability to pick dresses for me that were very figure flattering. This was the first shop I visited looking for a dress and I will admit I was very nervous about starting this process as I am a curvy woman but I was very pleased with their selection of dresses and by the end of my appointment I was wondering why I was so worried. I highly recommend visiting the Wedding Shoppe if you're looking for a wedding dress.

Emily
Emily Loader

Getting married on 06/17/2020

Amazing service!

With the help of my personal stylist Willow I was able to find the dress of my dreams! I had shown her a few pictures of what I was after at the start of the appointment and she immediately clicked ... Read more with my vision of how I wanted to look. After trying on the second dress that she had suggested I knew I found the one. Everything about dealing with The Wedding Shoppe from booking my appointment online to getting my dress only a month after it was ordered made the whole process extremely easy and relaxing. They also happily accommodated my special request of video calling my Mum (who lives overseas) and offered me free wifi so she could still be apart of the big day without missing a moment. I couldn't recommend The Wedding Shoppe enough for everything. Their service was amazing!

Mallory
Mallory Warr

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Excellent Service

Even though I didn’t end up buying my dress from the Wedding Shoppe my experience there was amazing! Jenny was very helpful throughout the whole process and made me feel super comfortable the entire ... Read more time.