Wedding Singer Houston - Judith

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Singer Houston - Judith

Local to Houston, Texas, award-winning professional singer, pianist, and songwriter Judith Severloh-Hernandez specializes in wedding ceremony and reception music. With over 15 years of industry experience and having toured internationally with multiple successful album releases, Judith is passionate about providing comprehensive, fully customized wedding performances uniquely suited to you and your partner’s preferences, personalities, and wedding theme.

Judith is happy to provide musical services as a soloist, duo, trio, or as a full eight-piece band. Her genres range from pop to rock to jazz. She is happy to learn and arrange any song requests, and to perform pieces from her extensive repertoire viewable on her website. Judith provides all necessary equipment, including microphones, a piano, an amplifier, a mixing console, and cabling. Audio/video recordings of her performance at your wedding can be provided upon request. All wedding packages are customized to your wedding’s needs, size, length, and budget.

13 Reviews for Wedding Singer Houston - Judith

13 Wedding Singer Houston - Judith Reviews

Bobby
Featured
Bobby Lupher

Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent Choice- Bobby & Shelly's Wedding on January 19, 2019.

Judith, Performed at our wedding dinner & reception. She was wonderful and played just the right kind of music we asked of her. She was adopted into our very large family for the night. We just loved ... Read more loved her and invited her to sit and eat dinner at one of our tables. She played the piano and sang almost non stop for 3 hours. I would strongly recommend Judith to anyone looking for a wonderful pianist and vocalist at a reasonable price. She also has all of her own piano keyboard, microphone and speakers.

J
Jana Greenspan

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Ceremony Musician

Judith was one of the best parts of my ceremony. Not only her beautiful singing, but her joyful, caring personality helped make my day extremely special. We got multiple complements on her music and ... Read more professionalism. We had a full Catholic Mass and she performed every hymn flawlessly. I would recommend her for any occasion or event!

C
Cathy Williams

Getting married on 01/28/2020

Wedding guest

Judith has a beautiful voice her music and songs draw you in she has a way of getting the crowd involved in her songs I enjoyed her music very much I’m looking forward to seeing her sing again. Read more Judith has a beautiful voice her music and songs draw you in she has a way of getting the crowd involved in her songs I enjoyed her music very much I’m looking forward to seeing her sing again.