Wedding Stories Photography

Santorini, GR · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Stories Photography

Wedding Stories Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Santorini, Greece. Wedding Stories can capture all of the emotions and love of your wedding day, providing you and your loved ones with stunning photos that you can all cherish for years to come. The professional photographers love to get to know each couple they work with so that they can showcase their unique personality and style. With the help of the Wedding Stories Photography team, you can relive your wedding day again and again long after the bouquet has been tossed.

Wedding Stories Photography specializes in destination wedding photography and videography and can capture weddings set on Santorini, Crete, and Paros. Couples are also given the option of receiving their final photos as fine art albums, canvases, digital files, matted prints, prints, proofs, and save-the-dates. Services offered in their most popular photography option include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Sofia Benjamin

Married on 08/23/2018

Wow, wow, wow & wow!

Dear Ben & Kostas There are honestly no words that even come close to thanking you both for all you did for us on our wedding day. They day went so smoothly and that is mainly down to the both of you. ... Read more you. I felt that you were both there capturing every moment - wherever we were or whatever we were doing you were there hiding away. The photos and videos are just amazing - better than I could have ever imagined. I’ve watched the videos over and over again and can’t stop flicking through the photos. You captured such special and precious moments ❤️ I’m not a confident person infront of the camera but you made me feel at such ease. You are wonderful welcoming guys, and it was a pleasure to meet you both. We had the most amazing day, and wish we could do it all over again! Once again thank you. Best Regards Sofia

R
Riccardo Diaz

Married on 10/21/2018

Excellence and professionalism 100%

No words can describe the level of professionalism of Ben, extremely competitive, humble, patient, sharp, proactive, punctual, and friendly. The end product was simply amazing, worked with the ... Read more appropriate seriousness for the most important day of my life.

O
Orlene Pereira

Married on 10/17/2018

Magical photos!

Just received my wedding photos from Ben Rigas at Wedding Stories Photography and they are mind blowing! Ben, thank you for being so amazing and professional and the mst magical photos from our ... Read more special day. I am SO glad I chose you as my photographer. If you are looking for a photographer in Santorini, look no further -- Ben is the most professional photographer I have come across and delivers work of the highest quality. You will not regret it!