Wedding Street - Utah

Tooele, UT · View map

About Wedding Street - Utah

OFFERING ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES FOR 70 LOCAL VENUES IN NORTHERN UTAH

FREE WEDDING PLANNING & VENUE LOCATION SERVICES Each venue package includes venue of your choice, catering, cake & floral for bridal party from $2,200 to $4,560 * All team services can be adjusted to your exact needs and specifications or removed

53 Reviews for Wedding Street - Utah

53 Wedding Street - Utah Reviews

Carol
Carol Nielsen

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Delicious fresh crepes cooked at live station with 6 burners. Excellent service and food!!

We were extremely impressed with the catering services provided by Wedding Street! Everything was outstanding! Their team was very courteous and accommodating. The crepes were delicious and fresh ... Read more fresh and we loved all of the toppings! We loved having the crepes cooked live and felt this added to the ambience of our wedding. It was nice to have 6 cooking stations to keep up with the crowd. Five Stars for Wedding Street Utah!!

Jessica
Jessica Summers

Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding Street is amazing

Melanie is great to work with. She coordinated our vendors for us, set up appointments and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. She responds quickly to calls and texts. You cannot beat her ... Read more prices either. We had a small budget but were able to still have a full dinner with dessert buffet at the location we wanted plus an amazing photographer and florist.

S
Sierra Livermore

Married on 06/15/2019

Would recommend for anyone!

Wedding Street was fantastic. Melanie was so personable, helpful, and supportive. I felt like she was my best friend right from when we first talked! She went out of her way to make sure I had the ... Read more best quality, most professional, most reliable, and most affordable services at my wedding. Wedding Street was heaven sent for my wedding planning! The first piece of advice I would give to anyone planning a wedding is to get in touch with Melanie ASAP!