Wedding Trolley

Paso Robles, CA · View map

About Wedding Trolley

Central Coast Wedding Trolley

Go to the chaple in style aboard an elgantly decorated Trolley. Make your trip to the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and the reception even more memorable by riding in the only Wedding Trolley on the Central Coast. Three beautiful 22 passenger trolleys serving Paso Robles to Santa Maria, operating every day of the week. Great for shuttling wedding guests to the wedding/reception and not worrying about the problem of drinking & driving.

5 Reviews for Wedding Trolley

5 Wedding Trolley Reviews

S
Suzanne

Married on 04/22/2012

My husband and I wanted a unique local flair for our Paso Robles vineyard wedding, and Central Coast Trolley helped to make that happen. We hired them to transport our guests to and from the hotel and ... Read more venue, and to transport the wedding party as well, so we could take pictures! It made for some lovely shots! We had our ceremony on the top of a hill and I was worried how I would get up there in the heels and dress, but they drove that trolley right up to the top, which was perfect! Patti was very helpful in the planning, especially with helping to wrap my head around schedule and timing. The trolley was beautiful, immaculately clean and well maintained. I recommend CCT to anyone who wants to add a unique local touch to their special day.

M
Marion

Married on 06/18/2011

Central Coast Trolley is the best! Patti knows what she is doing and she knows how to do it with class! I used the Central Coast Trolley Company for my wedding transportation for 3 days. Thursday was ... Read more was a wine tasting tour that Patti set up for me (she did all the work, I just got to sip wine and relax) and Friday they did the transportation for the rehearsal dinner and then for a lounge party we had afterward. And on Saturday they did the transportation for the whole wedding They were amazing! All of my guests loved riding in the trolley and everyone was so happy and thrilled with how easy it was to just board a trolley and then end up where they needed to be! I love them and I recommend using them for any transportation services you need. Even if you just go up to Paso with a bunch of friends and you want to have a wine tasting, call them! they are the best! thanks Patti!

N
Natalie

Married on 09/26/2010

For our destination wedding we had a road trip theme and transported our 68 guests by trolley to 4 different venues. Central Coast Trolley was wonderful to work with in organizing the route, pick up ... Read more and drop off times and even let us play California themed music during each of the rides. The drivers were so friendly and didn't complain when we were running late, cheering in the back or causing a complete (but fun) ruckus! Working to coordinate, the owner (?) mentioned that the weather for our wedding day was expected to be VERY hot and brought along extra water for our guests in a cooler. It was definitely appreciated by everyone. I would definitely recommend using Central Coast Trolley to add a bit of fun and whimsy to your event!