Wedding Vows and Promises

Hamilton, OH · View map

About Wedding Vows and Promises

Ordained, licensed & experienced minister serving Ohio, N. Kentucky & Southeast Indiana. Wherever your wedding, I come to you!
Custom wedding ceremonies. Nondenominational, civil & interfaith. Traditional or modern, theme weddings. Any size, any style. Indoors or out. Elopements, second marriages & vow renewals, also.
Allow Wedding Vows & Promises help make your wedding ceremony stress-free & a beautiful memory.
Please visit our web site

20 Reviews for Wedding Vows and Promises

20 Wedding Vows and Promises Reviews

N
Nicholas Peters

Married on 01/17/2019

Look no further!

Starla accommodated an elopement for my and my wife with a painless, Swift and caring process. She listened to what we wanted and made it happen. Even in my wildest dreams would I never have expected ... Read more such a smooth, guided and professional wedding. I could go on all day about this sweet lady, please don't look any further for an officiant. You'll be thrilled with the service you can get here!

K
Kia

Married on 09/21/2018

She is very sweet! She is very reasonable and does a great job with making sure she provides you with the type of ceremony you want. She gets to know her couple's as much as she can and really makes ... Read more sure both parties are on the same page.

R
rodger

Married on 08/21/2018

Starla officiated a couples-only wedding for us and all went without a hitch. From preplanning to execution, Starla offered quality guidance and made the whole process super easy, all at a great ... Read more value. Our small but memorable ceremony was exactly what we were looking for and Starla delivered. Strongly recommended. Rodger and Natasha