Wedding Welcomes

Charlottesville, VA · View map

About Wedding Welcomes

Wedding Welcomes offers gourmet, hand-delivered welcome gifts filled with local Virginia products. We thoughtfully curate and personalize each gift to provide a truly unique surprise for your guests. All aspects of your welcome gifts are taken care of from start to finish; no ribbon is left untied! We aim to introduce your out-of-town guests to Virginia's charm while making the final days leading up to your wedding day stress free.

We're flexible, we're fun, and we're excited to be a part of your special weekend!

To order, go to www.weddingwelcomes.com, send us an email at info@weddingwelcomes.com, or call us at 610-781-6942.

6 Reviews for Wedding Welcomes

6 Wedding Welcomes Reviews

Alexandra

Married on 10/01/2016

Chelsea was amazing from the start! She was quick to respond and always offered helpful suggestions and ideas to make our welcome boxes unique and special. She even helped us with formatting a welcome ... Read more note to put inside the box. She made the entire process so easy and was really on top of her game with delivery to the hotels and making sure everything was seamless. This was one thing I didnt want to worry about and Chelsea definitely put me and my fiance at ease. The boxes came together beautifully and our guests really loved them! Chelsea was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, I would recommend her to everyone looking to make an awesomely unique and beautiful welcome gift for your guests!

Anna

Married on 08/27/2016

My baskets were so cute! I was so thankful to have great baskets to welcome guests, and one less thing to worry about the week of my wedding! Highly recommended, worth every penny! Plus Chelsea is ... Read more super talented and easy to work with!!! ??????

Anna