Wedding Wish Santorini

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Wish Santorini

Wedding Wish Santorini is a wedding florist and event design company based in Athens, Greece that creates dreamy and elegant weddings for their couples. Owner Katerina Zacharopoulou commits herself to designing creative floral arrangements and decorations that transform your ceremony into a fairy tale. Katerina and her talented team of florists and event designers can make your wedding ceremony innovative and fresh. They have an acute sense of design and aesthetic that helps them craft artistic and luscious arrangements.

Experience
Katerina has over 10 years of experience providing her floral arrangement and event design services for clients in Greece and all over the world. She and her team are prepared to create beautiful wedding decor for ceremonies that are small and intimate or large and extravagant.

Wedding Wish Santorini brings a combination of flair and elegance to every wedding ceremony they work on. They can provide compositions for bridal bouquets, aisle décor, table displays, and many more pieces. Their lush table centerpieces and romantic boutonnieres will help enhance your wedding ceremony. Katerina offers the following services and products:

• Aisle decor

D
Featured
Diana

Married on 09/10/2018

I was SO NERVOUS to pick my decorator and florist. I had never met the team, and I went in totally blind just going off of their instagram photos. I could NOT HAVE MADE A BETTER CHOICE than the team ... Read more at Wedding Wish. They NAILED every aspect of my wedding from my welcome bags, the goodies inside with personalized labels, the flowers were PERFECTION (super healthy and fresh-which was a MAIN CONCERN), their professionalism was top notch, and their willingness to work together to ensure your happiness was the best part about them. I added A LOT to their list once I met with them just DAYS prior to my big day---from flower petals being thrown after the ceremony, to TWENTY bouquets for my rehearsal dinner, on top of many more. Their response was always "okay, we will make it happen", even if I was so last minute and they probably had their own doubts for my insane requests. They MADE it happen. Honestly, trying not to be biased, but my wedding bouquet was the BEST I have ever seen in my entire life~after I googled photos for the past YEAR. I have seen their reviews, and YES, they DO get busy...but the demand for their services told me that they were the right choice. Everything they said they would deliver, they delivered top notch. I LOVED working with Metaxia. She was the absolute best. Wedding Wish helped make my vision of my dream wedding come to life. I love their entire team and their passion for their business. I am SO HAPPY that I decided to go with Wedding Wish. I give them a 10 out of 5 stars.

G
Georgia Gravanis

Married on 08/01/2018

Fantastic!

Wedding Wish were a fantastic company to work with for our dream wedding in Santorini. I would highly recommend them and look forward to staying in touch with them following our wedding. Read more Wedding Wish were a fantastic company to work with for our dream wedding in Santorini. I would highly recommend them and look forward to staying in touch with them following our wedding.

S
Samantha

Married on 07/27/2018

Wedding Wish were absolutely amazing from beginning to end! Such quick & calming responses throughout the entire planning process. We couldn't have even imagined how beautifully stunning all the ... Read more flowers & decorations that were provided by Wedding Wish. We would HIGHLY recommend Wedding Wish!! Thank you so much to all the team for helping to make our day as mind blowing beautiful!!!