Wedding Wizardry

Lynnwood, WA · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Wizardry

Wedding Planning & Coordination Services for Snohomish County & The Greater Seattle Area

Thank you so much for your interest in Wedding Wizardry. We absolutely love what we do! Wedding Wizardry was founded after several years of catering experience, personal interest and experience planning weddings, parties and events. Check out our website or reach out here for more information on hiring Wedding Wizardry to add a little extra magic to your big day!

“You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.” - J.K. ROWLING

Experience
Owner Bianca has several years of catering experience as well as planning weddings, parties, and events. She has experience planning civil, cultural, elopement, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings.

Whether you need help planning from the very beginning, just need assistance the day of, or anything in between, Wedding Wizardry offers a variety of packages and services that can be tailored to fit your unique needs for your wedding day. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 08/04/2018

I was recently referred to Bianca at Wedding Wizardry from a very good friend. I contacted Bianca on short notice to ask her for help on our wedding day. To be honest, I wasn't sure how valuable her ... Read more service would be until she came in and immediately started giving us suggestions and helping with direction. She was literally 'my right hand' throughout our entire wedding day! She anticipated my every need, knew where everything was located for anyone (including outside vendors) but also warmly greeted our guests and watched carefully over everyone and any needs or questions they might have had. Our guests loved her, the catering company loved her and our D.J loved her. If you are seriously looking for someone to be on top of everything for you so that you can be relaxed, know everything is in good hands and have a FLAWLESS event....contact Bianca at Wedding Wizardry. I highly recommend her!

G
Gwyneth

Married on 10/07/2017

Outstanding and truly magical services! Bianca really hit it out of the park for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our choice. I am not at all creative, but I told her about us and some ... Read more things we liked and she turned those into something amazing that represented us that I never could have imagined! She also kept the day flowing perfectly and truly enabled us to enjoy our big day.

S
Sara

Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I didn’t plan on having a big, exuberant wedding. We wanted something small and intimate, but also special. Bianca handled everything with grace and made the day perfect! With just a ... Read more month or so notice she was able to pull everything together and truly wowed us. She is extremely empathetic to where I felt like she could read my mind and knew just what to say and recommend to where I didn’t have to be stressed on our big day. I couldn’t have asked for a better planner.