Lillian Ruth Bride

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map

About Lillian Ruth Bride

Formerly Wedding Wonderland, we have been giving our brides the most memorable experience for over 40 years. In August of 2017, we packed up and moved to Market Square! We changed our name and re-branded as a fresh, unique place to find distinctive gowns. We are very committed to giving you the best service, and allowing you to enjoy the process, stress free.

We love what we do and we hope it shows. It is such a privilege to get to know our brides personally and make lasting relationships with them. We love hearing all the details; how you met, where you're getting married and, of course, your vision of your dream wedding gown. Then the fun begins of actually trying on the dresses and after finding "The One", putting the whole look together. Now, THAT is fun!!

Come and see why we have generations of brides that have made it a tradition to shop with us and why recent brides bring back their friends to shop for their wedding gown. It is our goal for everyone that comes through our door to leave knowing that they had a wonderful experience.

We look forward to meeting you!

62 Reviews for Lillian Ruth Bride

62 Lillian Ruth Bride Reviews

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing bridal salon experience!

I went into Lillian Ruth Bridal in search of a veil and accessories and I was so blissfully surprised at what a wonderful experience it was in the salon. The staff were all so kind and accommodating, ... Read more and the experience of the shop was tranquil and beautiful. I LOVE their veil selections and they helped me design custom earrings that I'm still receiving compliments on a month our from the wedding!

Sabrina
Sabrina Walker

Married on 05/04/2019

Lillian Ruth Bride was one of the best experiences of my wedding planning process

I absolutely adore Lillian Ruth Bridal and the precious ladies that work there. The space is beyond gorgeous and the gowns they stock are best of the best. Read more I absolutely adore Lillian Ruth Bridal and the precious ladies that work there. The space is beyond gorgeous and the gowns they stock are best of the best.

K
Katie

Married on 11/08/2018

Excellent selection of dresses for our area, professional and friendly staff. These ladies took great care of me! Read more Excellent selection of dresses for our area, professional and friendly staff. These ladies took great care of me!