WeddingCollectibles.com

La Mirada, CA · View map

About WeddingCollectibles.com

At Wedding Collectibles we are here to help your "Dream Wedding" become a reality. The WeddingCollectibles.com team specializes in offering a unique selection of wedding cake toppers and wedding accessories for the modern bride. So whether your style is classic and elegant, whimsical "Cinderella- style," or just downright silly, you are sure to find the perfect cake topper for your special wedding day.

We are an official Wedding Ace on the WeddingWire WeddingAces Blog where you can get wedding tips from the experts. Please visit my blog! ;)

Talk to Us at: twitter.com/wedcollectibles

7 WeddingCollectibles.com Reviews

P
Pat

Married on 09/09/2017

Very pleased from beginning to end. It was easy to place my order, it arrived quickly and it was an awesome product. It is a gorgeous keepsake. Read more Very pleased from beginning to end. It was easy to place my order, it arrived quickly and it was an awesome product. It is a gorgeous keepsake.

User3603339

2+ years ago

Ordered a unique cake topper from their great selection. The price was good and it arrived on time and well packed so no damage. I would recommend them to anyone. Read more Ordered a unique cake topper from their great selection. The price was good and it arrived on time and well packed so no damage. I would recommend them to anyone.

User2504704

2+ years ago

Love this website! Best selection of cake toppers and wedding accessories I've seen! Great items - great selection - great pricing - easy to order! You had just what I was looking for. Thank you! Read more Love this website! Best selection of cake toppers and wedding accessories I've seen! Great items - great selection - great pricing - easy to order! You had just what I was looking for. Thank you!