WeddingDayStory

Playa del Carmen · View map

About WeddingDayStory

Let's Talk! Check our availability today by e-mailing info@weddingdaystory.com

We are Destination Wedding Photographers & Videographers based in Costa Rica, Mexico's Riviera Maya & Dominican Republic. We believe that true happiness means sharing an effortlessly natural life, that intimacy is the most important ingredient in romance and a moment in the sun is better than a life in the shade.... and so do our happy couples.

We think every bride deserves a wedding photographer who doesn't just see themselves as a "vendor". Instead, we feel like honored guests, with a very important and irreplaceable job to do. That means we are at their side from start to finish. Taking care of everything that they want, or need us to do. Because EVERY MOMENT IS UNIQUE. And, by moments we don't just mean "the pictures". For us, it is about the whole experience. This begins with sharing our vision of "simple romance in the sun" and knowing that nothing is too small to matter. From matching the personality of the photographer(s) to our couples, to the style and presentation of their final images and prints... it's all part of who we are and what we are most proud of.

111 Reviews for WeddingDayStory

111 WeddingDayStory Reviews

H
Hayley

Married on 07/03/2018

Just had them for our wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. I wanted to make sure to leave my comments here for Carolina because we can't be happier with our wedding photos! I was a bit worried at ... Read more first because I had read that using resort photographers is not always the best way to go. But I was able to learn that they shoot in many different venues in Mexico and Costa Rica, and that the same photographers we would have picked as "better" are working with them anyway. We got a great deal for all of our photos, as well as an album and prints, which we wouldn't have been able to afford if we had to pay the hotel for us to be able to use different photographers. All I can say is that I do recommend using them and we are both very happy we did.

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding Day Story was wonderful to work with. We were married in Costa Rica at the Hotel Riu Guanacaste. From the moment we booked, Wedding Day Story contacted us immediately. Paola was very thorough ... Read more in answering all of our questions. For the actual wedding, Raquel was our photographer. She was AMAZING! I highly recommend her. It can be a little scary planning a destination wedding, leaving things in the hands of people you have never met, but Raquel eased all of my worries immediately. She knew the best spots and poses. She was so helpful and we are so grateful that she was our photographer for our wedding day.

G
Grace

Married on 05/05/2018

The photos from our wedding in Costa Rica are amazing! Our photographer was very nice and her ideas look great now that we are able to see everything online. The gallery they present is very easy to ... Read more share as well and we have nothing but appreciation for the team and the way they helped us during the whole process.