Weddingland Ecuador

San Jose, Costa Rica · View map · Visit website

About Weddingland Ecuador

Weddingland is an experienced destination wedding planning service located in Ecuador. This unique company is excited to plan the destination wedding of your dreams in Ecuador, Galápagos, Costa Rica, Bolivia, or Peru. With years of experience and a talented staff, you will be swept away not only by the destination, but the stunning wedding Pamela and her team of nine help you create.

Pamela and her dedicated staff are happy to assist in the planning of your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They offer planning for all wedding types, including civil, destination, religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, cultural, military, double weddings and elopements. Weddingland offers custom packages for couples as well, including unique destinations and venues like historical churches, stunning beaches, the Amazon jungle, and more. Other services offered include:

• Budget analysis

Majo
Majo Grijalva

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Long Distance Wedding Planner

Although being far away, Pame helped my mom and myself to plan the wedding my dreams! My husband and I were so happy with the final results! Read more Although being far away, Pame helped my mom and myself to plan the wedding my dreams! My husband and I were so happy with the final results!

L
LORENA

Married on 03/21/2015

The best place to get married Ecuador, thanks for everything Pamela , you made our wedding so easy and glamorous Read more The best place to get married Ecuador, thanks for everything Pamela , you made our wedding so easy and glamorous

J
Jasmin

Married on 04/26/2018

I´m Jasmin Benalcazar, Human Talent Chief of Metropolitan Touring in Ecuador. I worked with “Weddingland” and Pamela Erazo in several events in Quito, Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands. I’m very proud ... Read more with her successfully work. The events has another level with “weddingland” in time, organization and details. The technology is Top! I recommend this company. It really works!!