Hired? Hired

WeddingLux

Naples, FL · View map · Visit website

About WeddingLux

Creative, inspiring and always unique, WeddingLux is Southwest Florida's premier wedding and event designer. Our talented team of event designers will transform your vision into reality. We partner with many exclusive resorts and event venues in Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, and Ft. Myers, Miami, The Beaches and Coral Gables.

Our collection of services range: Month-Of Coordination//Design Consultations//Planning Consultations//Social Celebration {Design & Coordination} by EventLux//Partial Planning//Full-Service Planning, for weddings and events from 2-600 guests.

Planning and design services are customized to meet your celebration's unique needs.

We are excited to be your creative partner in designing and planning your dream celebration!

8 Reviews for WeddingLux

8 WeddingLux Reviews

S
Shannon

Married on 07/07/2018

I hired WeddingLux for their full wedding planning services to help create the vision I had for my big day. Jenna and her assistant, Christy, were a delight to work with. Their attention to detail was ... Read more apparent during the planning process and throughout the day of the wedding. These ladies were always happy to answer any questions we had and worked directly with the vendors. They did a phenomenal job making sure my dreams came true on my wedding day and I'm so grateful for their diligence and hard work. Without any hesitation, I gladly recommend Jenna and her team to anyone looking for assistance in wedding planning.

C
Connie

Married on 04/27/2018

Jenna was incredible from her first connection until the bitter end of the Friday night evening - even at a full 9 months pregnant. I was likely a bit difficult a times to deal with trying to manage a ... Read more budget and the input from many personalities regarding the dinner and the after party. Everything happened in an extremely timely and professional manner. It was quite honestly such a pleasurable and amazing experience. Christy stepped in on Friday and was equally as wonderful. I never worried at all that things would not be perfect - just the unknown of being out of town perplexed me. They always calmed my concerns and were very reassuring. Planning from afar is not easy due to no prior visual experience to discuss during planning. They were amazing and worked in tandem with the hotel team to produce an incredibly beautiful and memorable evening! Quite simply - they were the best!

A
Amanda

Married on 04/07/2018

Meredith helped us with all the details we needed to have a perfect destination wedding. She was also very quick to respond to all of my questions. Read more Meredith helped us with all the details we needed to have a perfect destination wedding. She was also very quick to respond to all of my questions.