Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

Helotes, TX · View map

About Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

Weddings by Diana Boucher is a wedding and event consultation firm dedicated to designing memorable, individually-styled weddings and events in San Antonio, the Texas Hill Country, and beyond. Diana and her associates combine sophisticated creativity, precision planning and cool-headed event management to create spectacular wedding weekends.

71 Reviews for Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher

71 Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher Reviews

H
Hailey Holtshopple

Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Planner!

I could not be happier that I chose Diana Boucher as my wedding coordinator. She was incredibly helpful every step of the way. I was able to call, text, or email her with any questions I had at any ... Read more time. I loved working with Diana because she truly cares about her clients and ensuring that they have the least stressful and happiest wedding day. Diana communicated directly with the vendors which took a lot of pressure off of me. Diana consistently asked me what I was stressing about and how she could help. Diana is very organized with checklists of what needs to be done as well as lists of great vendors in the area. My favorite thing about working with Diana is that when it came to my wedding day, I had no worries. She took care of everything and I was able to just enjoy the day! Hiring Diana as your wedding coordinator could be the best decision you make as you plan your wedding!

M
Melissa Merta

Married on 12/22/2018

Exceptional Wedding Planner!

Diana and her team were PHENOMENAL! Throughout the process, Diana was accessible, encouraging, and an asset to have. From choosing vendors, to tastings, to reminders of final details, to the most ... Read more PERFECT day I could have dreamed, Diana made my wedding and everything leading up to it stress-free, cost-effective, and all around an unforgettable experience. I couldn't speak more highly of Diana and DEFINITELY recommend her 100%!

A
Amanda Barber

Married on 11/17/2018

Truly Amazing!

Diana and her team were amazing every step of the way! She was always very helpful and easy to get a hold of when I needed her. She was very accommodating to me as an out-of-town bride. There was a ... Read more venue issue on the day of my wedding, but she made sure that it was taken care of without me having to worry about any of it. I would recommend them to anyone!