Weddings and Events by Karolina

Kenilworth, IL · View map

About Weddings and Events by Karolina

Weddings and Events by Karolina is a creative wedding planning company located in Mundelein, Illinois. They specialize in creating weddings that are unique, memorable, romantic and exciting. They also will work within your budget to achieve your vision for your special day. Weddings and Events by Karolina will provide a fresh perspective along with personalized service to create the wedding of your dreams.

Experience
Karolina started her company in 2009 after taking courses at Harper College in Hospitality Management and Wedding Consulting. She’s certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants and she’s a part of the International Special Events Society. Weddings and Events by Karolina has won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award in 2011 and every year from 2014 to 2018.

This wedding planning company offers full wedding planning, partial wedding planning and “wedding day of” coordination. They also offer a la carte services as well. These packages include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Areas Covered
Weddings and Events by Karolina is located in Mundelein, Illinois, but they plan weddings all over the local area, including:

• Chicagoland

130 Weddings and Events by Karolina Reviews

A
Adam/Caila

Married on 09/15/2018

Karolina did a great job handling the rehearsal/day of coordination for my wedding. She made sure everyone was on the same page and that the ceremony went smoothly. I definitely recommend her for your ... Read more needs!

H
Hillary

Married on 09/08/2018

Karolina was a a coworker friend of my sister’s. When my dad found out about her day of services he said “I don’t care what it costs, see if she’ll do day of coordinating”. Her costs for day of ... Read more coordinating are very reasonable. We were very pleased with her work! She made things go so smoothly! Very friendly and so nice to work with!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/25/2018

Karolina was such a huge help on the day of our wedding. I don't know how we could have gotten through the day without her. She came in early and set up my (many) DIY projects, decorations, and favors ... Read more exactly how I wanted them. She communicated with me and my vendors throughout the entire event to make sure everything ran smoothly. And then she cleaned up at the end of the night and made sure I left with everything I started with. Not to mention all of the help she provided leading up the wedding, in terms of planning, communicating with vendors, putting together a timeline, etc. Karolina provided advice/suggestions for things that I would have never thought of. She attended our final venue walk-through and coordinated a ceremony rehearsal for us. Karolina's prices were reasonable and she was always available to answer my questions and quick to respond to texts, calls, and emails. Karolina was recommended to me by a family member and I would absolutely recommend her to others. If your venue does not offer a coordinator and you are thinking you can have a wedding without one, RECONSIDER. You cannot take care of these little details on the day of, and you shouldn't expect your family/friends to do so either. You NEED a planner or a coordinator on the day of your wedding and Karolina is an excellent choice.