Weddings and Events By Kristin

Wheaton, IL · View map · Visit website

About Weddings and Events By Kristin

Weddings & Events by Kristin is a professional wedding planning company.We offer services in the Chicagoland and Ft. Lauderdale Area! They offer multiple packages to choose from along with an hourly rate. Weddings & Events by Kristin uses their creativity, assistance, inspiration and attention to detail to give you the wedding of your dreams.

Experience
Kristin Anderson is the owner and certified wedding consultant of this company. She started Weddings & Events by Kristin in 2007. Since then she’s won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award every year from 2015 to 2018. Kristin holds a Wedding Planning Certification, Masters Certification in Event Planning and an Illinois Food Handlers License. Her team of event planners wants to make sure your day is a success.

This wedding planning company offers the following: Wedding Day Coordination, Full Event Planning, Partial Event Planning, Hourly Services, Tear Down Services and Design & Setup. Additional services include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Sarah

Married on 11/17/2018

Best Decision Ever!

During the beginning of the wedding planning process, I expressed to my (now) husband that the biggest fear I had for our wedding was that, on the actual day, I would be too stressed worrying about ... Read more the little details to actually enjoy myself. After hearing that, Tim started searching Wedding Wire for a day-of coordinator with good reviews and at a reasonable cost. Finding Kristin was possibly the best planning move (and best investment) we made for our wedding! I CANNOT express how much of a joy it was to work with her! We initially met and began right away to plan out our schedule for the wedding day as well as discuss what we needed to get done by when. Kristin took all the guesswork out of our planning process. She was always quick to answer an email or a text message (even the week-of when I’d send multiple in a day). She was truly one of the greatest assets to making our day perfect. Not only was her knowledge of weddings and planning exceptionally helpful, she was also kind and always had our best interests in mind. It was always a joy to talk to Kristin on the phone and she was extremely encouraging and understanding when I was feeling stressed out. She and her team: created our timeline, touched base with all our vendors to finalize details before the wedding, met us at the rehearsal to make sure everyone knew their role, picked up our flowers from the florist, organized our wedding party for the photos at the church, set up the reception hall with all the centerpieces and decorations, checked my husband and I into our hotel room for the night-of, dropped off our belongings in our room, collected our decorations/gifts at the end of the reception, fixed my dress and held my flowers for me on multiple occasions, delivered multiple messages to multiple people for us throughout the evening, constantly communicated with us throughout the process, helped me keep my sanity, and probably did much more that I don’t even know about because the night and entire day ran so smoothly. The help didn’t stop there, the next couple of days she helped coordinate with my family to make sure we got all our things back and even dropped off the vases at the florists for us. I’m bummed out that the wedding is over, not only because the day itself was incredible, but also because I won’t be working with Kristin anymore. I would highly suggest her team to anyone getting married soon and looking for a day-of coordinator. Again, one of the BEST decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding. (Even my family and friends raved about how great the entire team was)!

Roberta
Roberta Anglin

Married on 07/13/2019

The BEST choice I made for my wedding!

If you are having doubts on whether or not you actually "need" this service the answer is YES! Turns out quite a few of my family members thought I was spending money needlessly on a ... Read more day-of-coordinator and yet each one of them came up to me after the wedding to say how incredible Kristin and her team was! They help with so much more than I ever expected. My entire day from start to finish ran so smoothly and if there were any hiccups I knew nothing about them which is exactly the point. Also I was happy in knowing that all of my family and friends could enjoy themselves without having to help me remember various things throughout the day. Give yourself the peace of mind and go with Kristin and her team. They are outgoing, reliable, organized and really fun to work with!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/08/2019

Don’t get married without them!

I was about a month out from my bridal shower when I reached out to Kristin and her team for help. I was overwhelmed with making sure everything was done and perfect and did not want to be going ... Read more through the same thing right before my wedding. Kristin and I spoke and she introduced me to Gibson. After taking to them both I already felt so much better so I decided to hire them on. We made a plan to meet and review where I was at and go over the wedding plans. I had already done almost everything. I just needed the reassurance that what I was doing would actually work. Did I have enough decor? Did my color scheme work? Was my dream enough to be a reality. I met with the ladies and they made me feel so much better about my big day! As time went on I started to question hiring them. It wasn’t a small amout of money and I had done almost all of the work myself. Then my wedding day came... I do not know what I would have done without Kristin, Gibson, Allen and Jessica. Every single time I turned one of them was right there next to me. Whether it was giving me water, directing us to the next thing on our timeline, making sure we were ok or just knowing what to do when things went wrong, they were perfect!!!! Oh, and if you need to bustle a dress - these are your girls!! I don’t know what we would have done without them. There are so many small hiccups that can happen, especially when having an event with 300 people. My day was made whole because of their professionalism and efficiency. If you want your wedding to be more than perfect, hire this team.