West Branch Angler Resort

Hancock, NY · View map · Visit website

About West Branch Angler Resort

Weddings at West Branch is an elegant wedding venue and resort located in Hancock, New York that offers a photogenic backdrop for your big day. Every wedding at the 300-acre resort is guaranteed to be both beautiful and comfortable for the wedding party and the guests alike. Because of its riverfront location, Weddings at West Branch makes for a fun opportunity to create a vacation stay in one of their 30 luxury cabins. The restaurant venue and resort provide everything you will need to make your wedding day truly memorable and stress-free.

Facilities and Capacity

Weddings at West Branch is a gorgeous natural setting that allows couples to have the rustic wedding of their dreams. The majestic Great Room can hold anywhere from 20 people up to 200, and also includes an 80-foot covered deck so guests can relax and enjoy the Catskills Mountain view during cocktail hour and the reception. Parking is provided for all in attendance. Couples can host any kind of event from showers, to the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding itself, and bridal suites are available as well.

Everything you need to have the wedding of your dreams is available at Weddings at West Branch. They provide the venue, catering, bar services, event rentals, and even accommodations. Available decor and event items include an altar or arch, chairs and chair covers, a dance floor, tables and linens, and tents and tent accessories. The services at Weddings at West Branch are seemingly endless, including:

• Event planning
  • Wireless internet
  • Set up and clean up
  • Outside vendors welcome
  • Guest and wedding party overnight accommodations
  • Pet-friendly areas
  • Lighting
  • One event at a time

Cuisine

Weddings at West Branch serves American and Cajun-style food, and can accommodate many dietary restrictions with gluten-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegetarian, and vegan options. Food can be served as a buffet or individually plated, and the professional staff will ensure everything goes smoothly. Weddings at West Branch offers both dinner and hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, as well as bar services. They take care of all barware, glassware, flatware, and china as well. The options for catering and drinks include:

• Tastings for couples
  • Servers and bartenders
  • Outside cake permitted
  • Open bar
  • Cash bar
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium and specialty beer, liquor, and wine
  • Signature drink
  • Outside alcohol permitted

Accommodation

Weddings at West Branch also offers the option of allowing guests, the wedding party, and the happy couple to stay overnight. With 30 different luxury cabins, there is plenty of room. The cabins provide a variety of services as well, such as:

• Fire pits

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 08/31/2013

Upon meeting Matt and his staff at West Branch Resort, we knew immediately that this was the place for our dreams to come true! This place is gorgeous in itself, barely needs decorations... On the ... Read more Delaware river, rustic knotty pine cabins, family owned and operated for years... And it shows! The amazing concern for detail and their guests compares to no other.. I only wish their were more stars to give!! I cannot thank them enough for catering to our every need and going so far above and beyond our expectations! They made the day so enjoyable and we will definitely be returning, as well as many others..

P
Paige

Married on 07/27/2019

The Wedding of our Dreams!

I have to toast to Matt, the owner of West Branch Resort for helping my husband and I to create the most memorable and fantastic wedding weekend. We had ~100 guests stay on site in cabins for the ... Read more weekend which I cannot recommend enough! On Friday night, Matt helped us to host a BBQ onsite and then we were led down a tiki torch path to the most amazing bonfire!! Saturday, the day of the wedding, was seamless with Matt in charge. Matt was incredibly flexible with any sort of vision we had, and we ended up having our ceremony outside on the lawn, cocktail hour on the deck, dinner inside the restaurant, and the dance floor on the deck outside covered by a tent! SO BEAUTIFUL and Matt and his team are fantastic. My husband and I wanted a wedding that really was personal and represented who we are, and I cannot thank Matt enough from the bottom of my heart for making that come to life. BOOK THIS VENUE!!!!!!

A
Andrew Tredo

Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded every expectation

From start to finish the staff at west branch was excellent and beyond accommodating. My wife and I could not be happier about how the entire event turned out. Food was great, everyone had fun. It’s a ... Read more special place because there is so much to do while there, including relax. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a venue