Weddings by Adrienne & Amber

Royal Oak, MI · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Adrienne & Amber

Weddings by Adrienne & Amber is a wedding photography company based in Royal Oak, Michigan and serves the Detroit metro area. Their team is comprised of award-winning, traveling photographers. They love capturing the unplanned, unseen, and true moments between two people in love. Weddings by Adrienne & Amber wants your wedding to be an experience you won't soon forget, and to help document it for you for years to come.

Weddings by Adrienne & Amber offers wedding packages with the option to add-on additional services to customize your needs. Their packages start at $2800. Some of their services include the following:

• Two professional photographers

Featured
Nicole

Married on 06/01/2019

Your search is over - HIRE Weddings by A&A

Searching for the right wedding photographer was the most stressful thing for during wedding planning - that is until I was referred to Adrienne & Amber. First off THEY ARE AMAZING! I have high ... Read more standards for wedding pictures and they exceed them. Adrienne was so loving & welcoming when we met with her. Our engagement photos with Adrienne and Amber were amazing, we felt so relaxed and had the best time. We are getting so many AMAZING compliments on them, I can only imagine what our wedding day picutres will be like. I also like how Adrienne acts as a wedding coordinator as well - she will tell you what will work & not work.

M
Megan Phillips

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Look no further!

We fell in love with Adrienne the moment we met her! She made us feel at ease which is so comforting when planning a wedding! She promptly answered all emails, texts, and questions. We were fortunate ... Read more enough to have our engagement session with both Adrienne and Amber, and we couldn't be happier. They work extremely well together and we had so much fun with them. If you are looking for photographers, do yourself a favor and go with A&A!

R
Rachel W

Married on 08/09/2019

You will LOVE them!!

I promise if you hire these women you will not be disappointed! I hired Adrienne & Amber for my wedding and we just got our engagement pictures back... I was SHOCKED at how beautiful the pictures ... Read more came out. They beyond exceeded my expectations! I am so excited for our wedding in August after see these photos. I know we made the right choice hiring them. The are warm, professional, open to being flexible, and great a guiding you through the process!! They are true professionals! I highly recommend them!