Weddings By Alexia

Moyock, NC · View map

About Weddings By Alexia

Congratulations on planning for your big day!

As your wedding officiant (weddingsbyalexia.com) I will work closely with you and provide you with information to make your ceremony unforgettable. My Ceremonies are all about you and how you would like your perfect day to be. Wether casual or formal, large or small weddings, my service for you is the same, informative, dependable and fun in planning. I hope we can work together for the happiest day of your life.

31 Reviews for Weddings By Alexia

31 Weddings By Alexia Reviews

Cathy
Cathy Dunn

Married on 08/12/2019

Excellence

Alexia was attentive and helpful in so many ways. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. She went out of her way to help us through our special day. Thank you again Alexia for making our day truly ... Read more ours.

G
Gerald L. Mclaughlin

Married on 07/23/2019

Outer Banks Wedding Experience with Alexia Austin

Alexia did a great job working with us! We spoke to her many times throughout the process. She was very attentive to detail throughout the process. She also has photography available. Her prices were ... Read more great and we would definitely recommend her to others. She provided outstanding service and truly cared about our experience. She stayed after the service throughout the photography and made sure we were totally satisfied before leaving that night.

C
Christy Gray

Married on 07/14/2019

The perfect officiant!

It could not have been any more perfect! Alexia was absolutely amazing! From beginning to end, nothing but professionalism and she actually cared about every aspect of the wedding. Extremely ... Read more personable. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married and make your day one to remember because Alexia provided that exact service.