Weddings by Alexis

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Alexis

Weddings by Alexis is a wedding officiant based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Alexis is an ordained minister and provides her professional services for a variety of ceremony types, including interfaith and non-religious. Alexis can cater to any size of event, from intimate elopements to grand wedding gatherings.

Weddings by Alexis works with couples to create a ceremony that is unique to them, showcasing the individual personalities of each couple. Alexis is happy to allow couples to provide their own vows and she also offers vow writing assistance to help to perfect your heartfelt words. Alexis can perform a ceremony rehearsal to ensure that your service will go smoothly, and she also offers a number of officiant packages based on your needs and number of guests.

1 Reviews for Weddings by Alexis

1 Weddings by Alexis Reviews

B
Bee Nichols

Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent service

I was so glad I chose Alexis to officiate my wedding. She was able to squeeze us in last minute and was very professional. I liked that she wanted to do all she could in her role to make our ... Read more experience stress free. Shes so sweet and it helped she was affordable! I would definitely recommend her for your big day.

Weddings by Alexis FAQ