Weddings by Alisa

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Weddings by Alisa

Pittsburgh wedding photographer, Alisa Innocenti specializes in professional, photojournalistic wedding photography, with a fresh, young, vibrant style. Alisa is available for engagement sessions, bridal portraits, and destination wedding photography.

52 Reviews for Weddings by Alisa

52 Weddings by Alisa Reviews

Robert
Robert

Married on 06/22/2019

Alisa is great!

Alisa is very personable and professional. We had the best time shooting our engagement session and we cannot wait to see how our wedding photos come out! Read more Alisa is very personable and professional. We had the best time shooting our engagement session and we cannot wait to see how our wedding photos come out!

Janna
Janna Duffy

Married on 09/01/2018

Janna 9/1/18

I met Alisa for the first time at my best friend's wedding. It only took about 5 minutes of being around Alisa when I knew I had to ask her to be my photographer for my wedding a little over a year ... Read more later. My husband and I were thrilled to find out she was open for our wedding date. I enjoyed working with Alisa for every part of the wedding process. I am in love with all of my engagement and wedding photos. My family could also not be happier with all of the pictures! Alisa has so many talents! She did the best job of making my husband feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Alisa even helped me button my dress on my wedding day. She ensured that the whole day went as smooth as possible. I felt so comfortable with her, she is organized and professional yet funny and bubbly. My bridal party also enjoyed working with Alisa. Alisa was also so easy to get a hold of when we had questions about anything. I could go on and on about how much I love Alisa and all of her work. I was one lucky bride to have Alisa as my photographer, she is by far the best!!

Marlayna
Marlayna

Married on 08/25/2018

wayy more than a photographer

I cant even begin to describe how happy we are to have chosen Alisa as our wedding photographer. One thing most people don't take into account is that your photographer will be with you from start to ... Read more finish on your big day. Make sure it is someone you are comfortable being with all day! Alisa was soo much fun to not only work with, but just to be with the whole day. She was fun, bubbly, goofy while still remaining professional and doing an awesome job capturing every (and I mean EVERY) moment of our wedding. I never felt awkward with her telling us how to pose or to smile or "act like you like each other"! lol The quality and quantity of photos we received were above and beyond my expectations. I loved each and every photo. She really captured key moments for us. She was a saving grace dealing with some of my concerns with our bridal party (getting 18 people to focus is a lot harder than it sounds). I can literally go on for hours about how much I love her. If I could have another wedding just to work with her again I totally would :)