Weddings By Beckner

Vinton, VA · View map

About Weddings By Beckner

Local to Vinton, Virginia, officiating service Weddings By Beckner specializes in arranging and administering wedding ceremonies throughout the greater metropolitan area. Owner and licensed officiant Shay is passionate about providing family-oriented services, and endeavors to craft unique ceremonies that truly celebrate you and your partner’s newfound happily ever after.

Weddings By Beckner is happy to service interfaith and non-religious weddings, in addition to civil unions and vow renewals. Her wedding package always includes wedding rehearsal coverage and management. Pre-marriage counseling and day-of coordination services are also available for interested couples. Bilingual ceremonies are available in French, and your vows can be as much or as little customized as you wish.

5 Reviews for Weddings By Beckner

5 Weddings By Beckner Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing! Professional, responsive and accommodating

Shay gave us such a beautiful ceremony! She really made our day such a memorable and wonderful one! Highly recommended! Read more Shay gave us such a beautiful ceremony! She really made our day such a memorable and wonderful one! Highly recommended!

C
Cristy

Married on 10/01/2016

Shay made the whole experience so easy. I made tons of revisions to my vows and the flow of the ceremony and Shay always made it easier. Affordable and professional! Read more Shay made the whole experience so easy. I made tons of revisions to my vows and the flow of the ceremony and Shay always made it easier. Affordable and professional!!

J
Jamie

Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely amazing! I would've wanted nothing better for my wife and my special day! Read more Absolutely amazing! I would've wanted nothing better for my wife and my special day!!