Weddings By Bonnie

Sarasota, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Weddings By Bonnie

Weddings by Bonnie is a Wedding Officiant that serves the entire Florida Gulf Coast and specializes in creating customized ceremonies as unique as the love you are celebrating. Bonnie has a tremendous passion and gift for connecting with couples in love and those qualities are transitioned into the professional, heartfelt ceremonies she performs.

About Weddings By Bonnie

Bonnie has officiated over 600 weddings since 2014 and thrives on originality, creativity and highly personalized ceremony designs; Her ceremonies tell a story and the ceremony format is designed based on each couple's feedback; formal and elegant or relaxed and light-hearted. She welcomes all couples, regardless of religious/spiritual beliefs or cultural backgrounds. Bonnie is honored to perform a marriage ceremony; commitment ceremony; or, vow renewal, for all couples and she supports marriage equality.

Weddings By Bonnie's Ceremonies

Bonnie's ceremonies are very modern, personalized, and anything but "cookie cutter." Your day should not be a rehearsed script, but rather a personalized reflection of your unique love story. Bonnie is recognized and sought after for her experience in creating and performing several unique unity traditions which enhance the overall ceremony experience.

As a mobile minister service, Weddings by Bonnie will come directly to your location, regardless of whether you are exchanging vows in a ballroom, a park, a beach, a barn venue, a yacht, your vacation rental, or while skydiving! She travels as far north as Tarpon Springs; as far south as Miami; and anywhere along the Gulf Coast of Florida including all beaches in between!

Weddings by Bonnie is looking forward to hearing from you to learn more about your wedding plans to help take your vision and design your dream wedding.

340 Reviews for Weddings By Bonnie

340 Weddings By Bonnie Reviews

D
Featured
Dana Cain

Married on 07/17/2019

Couldn’t ask for anything more!

Oh my gosh, I don’t even know where to start with Bonnie. She is like your dream wedding planner and your minister all wrapped into one amazing, kind, and caring human being. While looking for someone ... Read more to marry my husband and I out of state (we live in Ohio and were married in Florida), Bonnie was the first to respond to me after reaching out to several ministers. After emailing her back and forth a few times, I could already tell she was the perfect person to marry us. Bonnie was so organized, provided so much information and options to choose from (from poems, vows, and unity traditions) to customize our ceremony, provided details on where and when to obtain our marriage license (complete with addresses and cost!), was so thoughtful and kind, and really went the extra mile to get to know us personally while planning our ceremony even though we were states apart. I feel like I hardly had to do any work :). Bonnie put together the most perfect customized private beach ceremony for us, and her husband Javier even came and took the most beautiful pictures for us during the ceremony and after. Even after the ceremony was over, Bonnie was still incredibly helpful by providing me with all kinds of information on how to change my name and even sent me a list of places I should change my name at! I literally could not have asked for anything more, I am so incredibly thankful that I found Bonnie during this wedding journey. She really is one of a kind and special. If you are looking for a minister, book her while you can!!!

D
Diane P

Getting married on 04/05/2021

Wonderful!

Bonnie is amazing! She accommodated us so well. We had a vow renewal on Marco Island beach! It was wonderful! She was very professional and so friendly (and her husband, too). Thank you Bonnie for ... Read more for making our day so special!

R
Resa Schmidt

Getting married on 04/03/2021

Surprise 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal

We had such a lovely ceremony with Bonnie. She was spectacular from first contact to the day of - and we had a bit of chaos involved! We planned a surprise beach gathering so there were a lot of what ... Read more what if's and maybe this or that and Bonnie rolled with it all and created an intimate and personal ceremony. Speaking of chaos 6 children were involved and she helped make the experience meaningful for them. A perfect blend of her ideas melding with my goals. She is a standout and the kind of person you know has found their calling!!