Weddings by Carue

North Liberty, IA · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Carue

COLORADO + IOWA + DESTINATION

REQUEST AN ELECTRONIC BROCHURE: https://www.weddingsbycarue.com/contact/

Our fun loving, award winning wedding team makes it happen. We’re passionate storytellers. We believe that natural, REAL moments with REAL emotion are the moments you’ll want to remember the most.

Our photojournalistic style is distinct, passionate, & exclusive. What sets us apart is our ability to portray the emotions & events of your wedding day. We take a fresh, colorful approach to each & every wedding w/ unmatched style, vision & creativity.

Don't forget to add some fun with a photo booth $575 for 3 hours, unlimited printed strips, scrapbook, props, on site attendant.

• Photography

S
Featured
Stacy

Married on 08/11/2018

We went through Weddings by Carue for our photobooth, invitations, DJ, photography and videography! Everyone was great to work with and they were always making sure everything was good to go! They ... Read more made our wedding day go smoothly and I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding. It was really nice to have one point of contact for a majority of the important details for the day of the wedding!

K
Krystina Jolly

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Will hire for my wedding!!!!!

Very friendly, I love that they cater to your budget. Beautiful work! I will be booking with them soon. Read more Very friendly, I love that they cater to your budget. Beautiful work!!! I will be booking with them soon.

A
Ashley Smith

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Great Services, Great Price

We booked our services with Carue because it was very simple and they were a one stop shop in the fact they provided photography, videography, DJ, stationary, and photo booth options. This satisfied a ... Read more lot of our services in one vendor, which we loved!! We had our engagement photos done through them as well and they turned out fabulous! We have booked all of there services and couldn’t ask for a better group of people to work with. They really listened to our wants for our big day and help us make memories. Would definitely recommend Weddings By Carue to any other couple getting married!