Weddings By Celissa Rae

Wimberley, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Weddings By Celissa Rae

Celissa Rae is a hair and makeup stylist based out of Wimberley, Texas. Celissa is a fourth-generation cosmetologist who is licensed to practice throughout the states of Texas and Colorado. She took her first steps to learn beauty styling in her mother’s studio in San Marcos, Texas. In fact, she learned how to braid before she knew how to tie her shoes. At an early age she has always had a passion for the fashion and beauty industry. She is continually expanding her creative ability and is committed to helping brides look magical for their wedding day.

Celissa Rae has spent a majority of her life learning how to enhance beauty and is thrilled to share those talents with her clients. Some of the services she offers include:

• Group services

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 03/25/2016

Celissa was absolutely amazing to work with! She did my hair and make-up for my bridal portraits and wedding day and I absolutely loved the results. I am a very indecisive person and I did not know ... Read more how I wanted to do my hair and make-up for my wedding day. Celissa was so patient with me and tried numerous different hair styles until we found the perfect one! I ended up wearing my hair half up/half down for my ceremony and pinning it up afterwards for the reception. The results were beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Celissa and her staff are also very fast! She did hair and make-up for my 12 bridesmaids as well as my mother & mother-in-law. Needless to say, we were on a tight schedule to get everyone done on time and she had no problem getting it done. All my bridesmaids looked amazing and I would recommend her to anyone. Beyond her work, Celissa is such a sweet and caring person and I was very lucky to have her support on my wedding day.

Mary
Mary

Married on 03/16/2019

The best there is!

Celissa did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding so I have lots of experience to draw from while writing this review - and I have nothing but love for this amazing ... Read more woman! I have had my hair and makeup done professionally on several occasions, by multiple different artists, and Celissa is by far the best. She is not only insanely talented and professional but she is kind, calming and actually listens to you, asks your opinion throughout the whole process and fine tunes everything to your exact preferences and makes it all look so easy! She and her team did hair and makeup for 8 of us on my wedding day - and everyone looked absolutely stunning. She had the hair and makeup schedule planned out to the minute and even added a bridesmaid of mine to the schedule mere days before the wedding without hesitation or complaint. She had everything finished ahead of schedule, kept a drink in my hand, music playing and was just a calm and supportive presence the entire day. She even stayed with me as I waited to walk down the aisle and calmed my nerves, touched up my hair and makeup throughout photos and changed my hair and makeup after my ceremony so I had a completely different look for the reception - and the entire new look took her maybe 15 minutes! She even cut my hair on my wedding day (at my request) to blend my hair extensions and give me some face framing curls. Talk about above and beyond! She specializes in wedding beauty which is hugely important - she will make you look amazing both in person and in photos and has a clear mastery looks - from retro to natural to glam - she can literally do it all! Your hair and makeup artist will be spending so much time with you on your wedding day and is so pivotal to how you feel and look so be sure to choose the best and that is Celissa! Do not hesitate to hire her and her amazing team for your wedding day and all wedding related hair and makeup needs!

J
Julia

Married on 09/22/2018

Very sweet and talented

I highly recommend Celissa to anyone for beauty! She was such a fun and sweet person to work with. I was completely happy with everything she did and she never had a problem with changing things up if ... Read more i wanted to try something new. Her team is very fun and really fast! Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup and everyone was beautiful!