Weddings by Cortney Helaine

Dana Point, CA · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Cortney Helaine

Weddings by Cortney Helaine is an Orange County, California, wedding planning company. The expert wedding planners treat each wedding uniquely, and are attuned to each couple's distinct personalities and traditions; striving to integrate those unique qualities in planning the perfect wedding. The team of planners at Weddings by Cortney Helaine take your wedding visions and use their organizational and planning skills, creativity and design expertise to turn your visions into a reality.

Experience
Cortney Helaine discovered her passion for wedding planning when she was 19, helping a friend plan a wedding on a small budget. Though she was on track to start a career in the medical field, she shifted her focus and graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management. She is joined by expert planners Shauna and Nicole, and wedding managers, Ryan, Lauren, Andrea and Emily.

Weddings by Cortney Helaine offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services. Day-of coordination includes six hours of planning consultations and 10 hours of service on the day-of. Partial planning includes 15 hours of planning consultations and all-day service on your wedding day. Full planning includes unlimited consultations and unlimited time on your wedding day. Planning services also include the following:

• Budget analysis

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 06/23/2018

Where do I even begin to describe how AMAZING Cortney and her team are! I planned my wedding in SoCal, while living in Dallas, and I probably could not have done it without her help. When there are ... Read more dozens of caterers, photographers, etc. out there from which to pick, it can be really daunting to wade through the sheer number of options. Since Cortney is the SoCal wedding planning guru, she's worked with just about everyone and can just point you in a direction and say, you can't go wrong with any of these. It's a huge weight off your shoulders because you don't have to worry if they're not very good, and you definitely don't have to worry if they're reliable or not. People always say "watch out for that one major thing that will go wrong on your wedding day" but, with Cortney at the helm, I actually had nothing go wrong! Even if you don't want to buy her services for full or partial planning, it is a MUST to book her for day of. She runs a smooth ship and she makes sure everyone has a drink in their hand, knows where they need to be, and most importantly, is having fun! I had SO much fun at my wedding and didn't have to worry about a thing, because I knew that Cortney is the ultimate professional and that she had my back. Okay, I'll stop rambling, but seriously. The BEST wedding planner out there!

Amy
Amy Babbush Sanborn

Married on 05/25/2019

Nicole Cipolla aka miracle worker

I worked with Nicole who was honestly incredible. I attribute my absolutely perfect day in the large part to her amazing skill and professionalism. I used Nicole for “partial planning” and she spent ... Read more all the time I needed prior to the big day ironing out details, both through in person meetings, and responding to any emails and texts I sent her way. The day of the wedding, Nicole was in her element, and on her game! She was always running around and coordinating with my vendors, making sure everything went smoothly. And yet for how busy she was, she helped keep me stress free and happy, and served as a huge comfort. (I was reminded of the old adage about ducks - calm on the surface but padding like hell underneath!). I only found out weeks after the event what minor hiccups came up throughout the day, and that’s a huge testament to Nicole doing her job well. I could not recommend working with this team more, my experience with Nicole was amazing, and it will be very worth the investment! Thank you again, Nicole!

A
Alexia

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend!

Cortney and Nicole were amazing! They were super helpful and sweet. I was really stressed about the weather on the week of my wedding and they helped me come up with a back up plan and made me feel ... Read more much more at ease. The day of the wedding ended up going go smoothly thanks to them. Highly recommend!