Weddings by Darlene

Napa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Darlene

Weddings by Darlene, located in Napa, California, is proud to have provided assistance for over 1,000 weddings. A native of Napa Valley, Darlene has extensive experience in her industry, having also owned her own bridal store for 11 years. Her background serves to give couples a stress-free, magical day by coordinating with vendors and guiding wedding details into their given place.

Darlene and her team of planners provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Couples can use their services for their wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Weddings by Darlene can assist in creating to-do lists, timelines, and guest lists, and provide other services like event design, budget analysis, and referrals. The planners are able to plan for elopements as well as the following wedding types:

• Civil

4 Weddings by Darlene Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 11/12/2016

We hired Darlene to be our Day of Coordinator and honestly could not have dreamed of a better person (or team because her husband Jim is also part of the package) to oversee the operations of our ... Read more wedding! Our family is very vocal about everything, and from the very first meeting Darlene handled them with the appropriate tone and level set how this relationship would work. My father-in-law was very negative about hiring a planner in general and walked away from that meeting thrilled that I chose her and knew she was the perfect person to handle anything that came up. What I absolutely loved about working with Darlene and Jim was that they treated my husband and I like family. Jim's level of detail for table layouts was spot on and they were open to other ideas that we felt suited us better. Darlene even suggested things that I wanted and worked it out with the venue so we could have and at no additional expense. She is a rock and a must have for a bride! They protected us from whatever issues were happening around us and they followed our wishes to make sure our day was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Weddings by Darlene, you are getting way more with them than just a planner!

E
Emily

Married on 11/04/2017

We used Jim and Darlene for our day of coordinators. They were recommended by our venue and I'm so glad we went with them! They did more than just day of, they helped create our timeline and keep all ... Read more our vendor information together starting months before the wedding. They also ran our rehearsal which went very smoothly. The day of the wedding they organized everything and made sure all details were perfect. It all looked amazing! And the entire event ran very smoothly. The timeline they put together was perfect and kept everything flowing nicely. Would highly recommend to anyone getting married in the Napa area

S
brooke

Married on 09/26/2008

I really enjoyed working with Darlene. She is an expert on Napa weddings, works frequently with many of the caterers and at a variety of venues. She is super professional and has great ideas to ... Read more resolve any issues you are working through. Her pricing and availability were excellent. She makes herself available whenever you need. She has been doing weddings for 20 years and is truly an expert in all kinds of weddings from super formal to very casual. I would recommend her to anyone.