Weddings by Debra Thompson LLC

New Rochelle, NY · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Debra Thompson LLC

Weddings by Debra Thompson LLC is an experienced wedding event planning company based out of Westchester, New York. Having planned many extraordinary events since 1993, Debra has high-quality experience in the industry. In her time as an event coordinator, she has coordinated two ballroom events that served 800 guests. Debra has excellent time management skills, and is incredibly creative. These skills have enabled her to offer quality event planning services for weddings of all kinds. She would be pleased and honored to plan your unique and special wedding event!

Weddings by Debra Thompson LLC offers a number of wedding planning packages to a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. All packages are designed to meet the specific needs of many budgets. All wedding packages include an initial consultation and planning services for the reception, ceremony, and rehearsal dinner. Other specific services offered include:

• Theme development

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 10/14/2017

I was MOA in my sisters wedding. My sister wanted to bring together unique elements reflective of both her and her groom ( think craft beer and carnival games meets Tommy Stinson from the ... Read more Replacements). Debra magically transformed these elements into a classy, beautiful night that will unforgettable for the 200 guests. Even more amazing- after a bad second fitting of my sisters wedding dress, Debra went with her back to the seamstress and personally made sure every single stitch was perfect. It just doesn’t get better than Debra and her team! I can’t wait to refer the next bride to be in my life!

ralph
ralph

Married on 06/01/2019

Uncanny professionalism and warm heart

Debra is extremely knowledgeable and business savvy. She understands every type of wedding and budget and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Debra and her staff are quite frankly the gold standard. ... Read more #wortheverypenny

Pamela
Pamela Derobertis

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing her team was perfection!

I didn’t think I needed a wedding because this expense was not in my budget but boy was I wrong. I enjoy Every aspect of my wedding and so did my guest because of Debra and her team. She was perfect. ... Read more Her attention to detail is impressive. She requested everything of me for the day and she was prepared. My wedding g was small but she was everywhere and coordinator every aspect of my wedding.