Weddings by Design

West Des Moines, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Design

A premier bridal boutique located in Des Moines, Iowa, Weddings By Design and The Tux Shop has professional consultants who are committed to helping couples create their life-long memories. Their beautiful store and unparalleled service caters to your entire bridal party, including the bride and groom, bridesmaids and groomsmen, father and mother of the bride/groom,flower girls and ring bearers. With new inventory each season, Weddings By Design and The Tux Shop offers a large selection of gowns, complete with everything you will need for your special day, such as veils and jewelry, invitations, bridesmaid dresses and accessories, and tuxes.

The full-service boutique provides you with an elegant and comforting ambiance, exceeding expectations and working with you to bring you the best quality service, designers, and results. The staff is committed to making your special day unforgettable through a variety of helpful services. Through appointment-only, you can choose to purchase or rent your gown and visit sample sales and trunk shows to help you select your attire. Moreover, they also work with you on alterations and cleaning and preservation of your gown, if necessary.

Products Offered
There are a variety of dress and attire items for you to browse. Gown collections range from bridal to formal and plus-size, while you can also rent tuxedos and browse a selection of tuxedos for purchase. Accessories include undergarments, shoes, and garters. Other dress and attire items include:

• Bridal belts

D
Featured
Dani

Married on 05/14/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Weddings by Design! My consultant was super nice and helpful when it came to finding my perfect dress! They had a great selection of dresses at decent prices! The ... Read more seamstress/tailor was so nice and great at her job - my dress fit perfectly! All of the staff at Weddings by Design were knowledgeable and helped make my special day amazing!

R
Regan Tullberg

Getting married on 07/11/2020

The best bridal experience!

I had such an amazing experience at Weddings by Design! They have a wide array of dresses to choose from that will ensure that no matter your body type or style, you’re sure to find your perfect gown ... Read more there. Ask for Madison - she was a fabulous consultant! She listen to what I wanted and has an impeccable eye and attention to detail. She made me feel so comfortable and focused on me to guarantee that I had a terrific time finding my dress. I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family for all of there wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and groomsmen wear needs!

Hannah
Hannah Claire

Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect dress shopping experience!

I had an amazing experience at Weddings by Design! We had a stylist, Regina, helping us one-on-one the entire time! I was trying to decide between two ball gowns when Regina suggested I try one other ... Read more dress on in a completely different style. I knew the second I tried it on that it was my dress! I never would have found it without Regina's help! After I made my decision, they popped open a bottle of champagne to celebrate :) I will always cherish the memories from finding my dress at Weddings by Design.