Weddings by Doubletree Charlottesville

Charlottesville, VA · View map

About Weddings by Doubletree Charlottesville

To have and to hold – the I Do’s…… we make them special at Doubletree Hotel, Charlottesville

We vow to make your most IMPORTANT Day, our most IMPORTANT Day! We focus on exceeding expectations and make memories that will last a lifetime. From our Wedding Specialist who handles the details of your reception, to our chef’s excellent cuisine, you’ll discover that we are the place to be for all of life’s celebrations. So whether you are planning a Garden Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Post Wedding Brunch, or an Elegant Reception, we will give special attention to every detail of your event from the moment you contact us to the final good-byes of your guests, we take care of it all. If an outdoor wedding is your desire, then our newly appointed Promenade Garden will be the perfect setting for your ceremony, creating an ambiance beyond comparison, and the perfect place to say "I Do". We are more than happy to customize your wedding celebration, or recommend one of our inclusive wedding packages below:

Our Inclusive Wedding Packages offer the following

One Half Hour Welcome Cheese and Cracker Presentation

Choice of Plated or Buffet Dinners, or Reception Stations

Four Hours of House Brand Bar Service

Champagne and Sparkling Cider Toast

Complimentary Cake Cutting during the Reception

Choice of Champagne/White Linens and Napkins

Complete Table Settings, including Mirror and Pillar candle Centerpieces for your Guest Tables

Complimentary Dance Floor and Risers for the Bridal Table

Complimentary Suite for Bride and Groom on night of Reception
(based on availability at the time contract is signed)

Excellent Accommodation Rates for Family and Friends

For a free consultation, please contact our Wedding Specialist at 434-964-4476
Doubletree Hotel, Charlottesville

We are confident that you will not be able to find our quality and value in all that we offer at a lower price!!!!!!

16 Reviews for Weddings by Doubletree Charlottesville

16 Weddings by Doubletree Charlottesville Reviews

O
Ola

Married on 04/29/2017

The DoubleTree was great to work with. We have used the in the past for an event and I know others who have used their services. They were very organized in setting up a tasting an helping us figure ... Read more out decor. They provided all of the tables, linens, catering, etc. They were very accommodating in how we wanted tables laid out (alternating colored napkins with matching chair sashes) and even gave us the option to use their vases, mirrors, and tealights. Midway through the process, the original event organizer left the hotel and we weren't informed. This could have been disastrous! Thankfully we asked for a final walk through, because otherwise we would have never known. The new event organizer, Bridget, came in and assured us everything was going to be ok. She had been the previous organizer there and knew how everything worked. She walked us through the reception space and showed us how everything would be set up. She then sat down with us to make sure the fine details were correct (we had requested slight adjustments to their menu options). Bridget made me feel very calm and I felt she had it all under control. We were able to drop off the decor that we had (centerpieces, guestbook, card box, escort door charts, and cake pop favors) a the day before the wedding (she said it could be done anytime in advance). The reception went off without a hitch! We requested to have some of the cocktail hors d'oeuvres reserved for us at our sweetheart table. The food was great and plentiful. We got compliments from everyone.

C
Chelsie

Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot put into words how pleased I was with Samantha Giles who served as wedding coordinator and my go to for everything throughout the planning process! She was beyond professional and SO on top ... Read more of things! She is one of the busiest people I have ever met with all that she coordinates and does for the hotel but she made me feel like I was the only person she was working with - that's how personable and efficient she was! The value we got for the money spent was so worth it and it was so convenient being able to have everything all in one location! The food was great and the customer service was phenomenal! I highly recommend this hotel as a wedding venue and reception location.

B
Bethany

Married on 08/09/2014

Samantha was amazing to work with, she made everything about planning our wedding easy and stress-free! All of our guests loved the food we picked for dinner; the chef here is really amazing. They ... Read more have multiple choices for ballrooms, and ours had a great outdoor patio area that was perfect for the cocktail hour. It was a beautiful hotel, and with Sam's help our wedding was perfect!