Weddings By Dzign

Las Vegas, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Weddings By Dzign

Weddings by Dzign, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a unique boutique that offers wedding planning and event design services for all clients. The company endeavors to provide services that stand out from traditional service, working around each client’s needs and desires in order to evoke powerful emotions for guests and couples alike. Weddings By Dzign works to transform everyday venues into truly extraordinary spaces, crafting wedding experiences that are uniquely personal and striving to relieve the burden of stress from all clients.

Services Provided
Weddings by Dzign provides a wide range of floral services, offering styles that include classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, tropical, country and nautical designs. Floral arrangement options include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, flower crowns, table arrangements, and single flowers. Further, Weddings by Dzign provides additional services including:

• Consultations
  • Venue visit
  • Event design
  • Delivery, set up, and clean up

84 Reviews for Weddings By Dzign

84 Weddings By Dzign Reviews

Mindy
Mindy Boyce

Married on 03/30/2019

Fabulous Decor!!

My husband and I just had our wedding in vegas March 30,2019. We dealt with Lucia for about 10 months back and forth for the wedding and she was truly wonderful. She was easy to deal with and got back ... Read more to me right away. The prices were reasonable and she worked within our budget and any changes that came up along the way. When I saw my wedding reception decor I was absolutely blown away with how beautiful it looked and the amazing job she and her team did. It all looked perfect! Thank you so much Lucia. If your looking for decor for your wedding i highly recommend this place. They are very reliable and totally worth it. You won’t be disappointed.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 11/11/2018

Everything I dreamed of

I could not have dreamt up a more perfect wedding for myself; everything I wanted, ByDzign was able to do, and all within our budget! Lucia was so helpful in working with us on prices, and even after ... Read more my husband and I made a few changes, she was flexible in allowing us to do so. We received so many compliments on all of the floral, the giant Connect Four and cornhole, and the especially the custom decal on our dancefloor. Thank you so much for the wedding of my dreams!

Sabrina
Sabrina

Married on 11/05/2018

Perfection!

We were recommended to them through our wedding venue due to a really poor experience with another floral company we were originally going to use. I had initially heard of them through Instagram so I ... Read more was actually quite excited. We sent Lucia our proposal from the previous company & made our revisions and she had it corrected on the first try! Considering the hassle we had with the previous company, I knew we were headed in the right direction. On the wedding day, they had all our personals delivered to our hotel on time. The bouquets, boutonnières & wrist corsages were amazing! My bouquet was much more beautiful than I even imagined! Before we got to our reception, I was a bit anxious to see how our arrangements would turn out but they NAILED IT!!! I asked for a modern, simple & clean look w/ the floral arrangements. And it was all so perfect! Our guests took all our arrangements home! And have continued to post with the flowers still alive over a week later! I could go on forever about our happiness with them! They were prompt to reply, kind, and a reasonable price!