Weddings By Dzign

Las Vegas, Nevada, NV · View map · Visit website

About Weddings By Dzign

Weddings by Dzign, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a unique boutique that offers wedding planning and event design services for all clients. The company endeavors to provide services that stand out from traditional service, working around each client’s needs and desires in order to evoke powerful emotions for guests and couples alike. Weddings By Dzign works to transform everyday venues into truly extraordinary spaces, crafting wedding experiences that are uniquely personal and striving to relieve the burden of stress from all clients.

Services Provided
Weddings by Dzign provides a wide range of floral services, offering styles that include classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, tropical, country and nautical designs. Floral arrangement options include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, flower crowns, table arrangements, and single flowers. Further, Weddings by Dzign provides additional services including:

• Consultations
  • Venue visit
  • Event design
  • Delivery, set up, and clean up

81 Reviews for Weddings By Dzign

81 Weddings By Dzign Reviews

Sabrina
Sabrina

Married on 11/05/2018

Perfection!

We were recommended to them through our wedding venue due to a really poor experience with another floral company we were originally going to use. I had initially heard of them through Instagram so I ... Read more was actually quite excited. We sent Lucia our proposal from the previous company & made our revisions and she had it corrected on the first try! Considering the hassle we had with the previous company, I knew we were headed in the right direction. On the wedding day, they had all our personals delivered to our hotel on time. The bouquets, boutonnières & wrist corsages were amazing! My bouquet was much more beautiful than I even imagined! Before we got to our reception, I was a bit anxious to see how our arrangements would turn out but they NAILED IT!!! I asked for a modern, simple & clean look w/ the floral arrangements. And it was all so perfect! Our guests took all our arrangements home! And have continued to post with the flowers still alive over a week later! I could go on forever about our happiness with them! They were prompt to reply, kind, and a reasonable price!

E
Elaine

Married on 10/20/2018

Worked with our budget

Lucia and her team at By Dzign were INCREDIBLE! We originally went with By Dzign because we won a free bridal bouquet at our venue open house. Lucia was amazing at working with our vision and budget, ... Read more and when centerpieces made things a little spendy, Lucia worked with us to design a more affordable option that still fit our theme and actually discounted a bunch of other items. Additionally, when we had fewer guests than expected and therefore fewer tables, Lucia reappropriated the money we had already spent to add more floral to our arch, add petals to our aisle and even threw in a toss bouquet. I would recommend By Dzign over and over again!

S
Stephaney Carr

Married on 10/13/2018

Very Happy with their design

We worked with Lucia for our wedding design and were extremely happy with the results. We met her to go over our ideas and gave her some inspiration pictures. She was able to take those pictures and ... Read more create the perfect wedding design for us. She was very responsive and willing to adjust as needed. The initial proposal was higher than we wanted to spend, so Lucia went through everything with us to find better options for our budget while still staying in our vision. She did all of the flowers, furniture rentals, and wedding decor. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful our flowers and bouquets were the whole night. We were very pleased with the whole experience working with her and her team.