Weddings by Hanel

Hoboken, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Hanel

Weddings by Hanel (pronounced like Chanel without a c) is a wedding photo & video studio creatively blending artistic photojournalism with beautiful portraiture. Their philosophy for photographing weddings is based on their belief that the most important thing about their job is telling your story as beautifully as the story itself. Everything else is secondary. Their mission is to deliver photos and films that'll let you relieve the moments you'll remember and show you all of the moments you won't be able to be a part of due to the busy schedule of the day. That's why they call themselves artists and storytellers.

Experience
With hundreds of weddings and elopements under our belts, Hanel and his team have been a part of weddings of all colors, sizes, and locations. Their destination weddings have taken them to some incredible locations, including Hawaii, Korea, and Aruba.

Weddings by Hanel offers photography and videography services that include:

• Wedding day photography & videography
  • Engagement sessions
  • Destination weddings
  • Wedding albums
  • Fine art and canvas prints

25 Reviews for Weddings by Hanel

25 Weddings by Hanel Reviews

Jane
Featured
Jane Cusdin

Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptional. Hanel is in a different class when it comes to wedding photography - he is creative, attentive and fun.

When searching for a photographer to capture our NYC elopement, Hanel’s journalistic style caught my eye. And when we spoke on FaceTime, I instantly understood his passion to capture a full love story ... Read more and knew he was the right photographer for us. On top of this, his manner and perfect communication just spoke volumes - I really liked him. When we stepped out of the car at the conservatory Gardens on the day of our wedding, we hit it off instantly. He set about reading the vibe of each part of the ceremony and capturing it without fuss. And afterwards I can’t believe how he managed to make an afternoon of posing for photos so much fun! He calmly posed us, ensured we were looking our very best and found some exquisite shots. Thanks to him, we relaxed and had the best time - we felt like we were with a friend. Thank you so much Hanel, not only for capturing our day beautifully and producing an iconic set of photos, but for being our wedding witness, and for carrying my handbag around! I know we will see you again soon in NYC.

Jieun
Jieun Park

Married on 07/21/2019

He is the best photographer ever!

He came to the place early and see what angles are good and even helped us to set up name cards on the tables so he could get me and my husband at the middle in photos. The whole family asked so many ... Read more pictures but he made all of them so perfectly. Very impressed!!! I definitely recommend him to my friends! 식 전에 일찍와서 주인공들 자리 셋업을 도와주었어요! 그래야 저희 커플이 전체적인 사진 중간에 찍힐 수 있다면서요ㅎ 그 외에도 저희 가족들이 사진을 엄청 많이 요청했는데, 전부다 정말 잘나왔어요!! 그중에 애기 사진찍는게 참 어려운데도 잘 찍어주셨더라구요~ 완전 강추합니당!!!!

John
John Kim

Married on 06/04/2019

Wedding in Philly

Hanel did an excellent job for our wedding. We were very happy with the quality of his work. On the top of that, he was very professional, courteous and flexible to accommodate with every request we ... Read more made. Thank you for your excellent work!