Weddings by Janet Dunn

Glens Falls, New York · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Janet Dunn

Congratulations!

My name is Rev. Janet Dunn and I am very passionate about creating a wonderful, creative, exciting, and one of a kind ceremony. I am a professional that provides services for interfaith weddings, same-sex weddings, non-religious weddings, and elopements. I officiate in the Adirondacks of New York, Poconos of PA, and the Green Mountains of Vermont.

I am a lover of the ceremony, a passionate writer, spiritual seeker, a relationship coach and a professional storyteller.

Visit http/:CeremonybyJanetDunn.com

I design the ceremony, run the rehearsal, officiate the ceremony, and solemnize the marriage (signing and returning the marriage license). I will be your guide and together we will weave a perfect ceremony for the two of you.

A wedding ceremony needs to reflect your special relationship and keep your guests engaged and excited. A wedding is one of the most important rites of passage of your lifetime. It is my intention to create a ceremony that is about the two of you. It holds the elements of love, remembrance, your love story, ritual, vows and whatever else you two would like. It is a co-creation and one that will be remembered always.

I became a certified Life-Cycle Celebrant in 2015 through The Celebrant Foundation and Institute, focusing on a wide spectrum of ceremonies especially for weddings. I have officiated hundreds of ceremonies.

Visit http/:WeddingsbyJanetDunn.com

Rev. Janet Dunn is happy to officiate full wedding ceremonies or elopements, destination weddings, and vow renewals.

Janet listens to what each couple wants in their ceremony. She does her absolute best to write it right. She incorporates words of gratitude, remembrances, rituals, love stories, readings, vows, blessings into the ceremony.

Janet is a yoga and meditation practitioner. She offers a day of the ceremony yoga and meditation class to help you relax and enjoy your day. She invites you to slow down, breathe and enjoy your beautiful wedding day.

Janet is also a certified coach and relationship coach. She helps couples establish boundaries, develop effective communication skills and create goals for their life together..

65 Reviews for Weddings by Janet Dunn

65 Weddings by Janet Dunn Reviews

Sara
Featured
Sara Paszko

Married on 07/27/2019

unrepeatable miracle

Janet was perfect. I sometimes dislike when people write reviews with the word 'perfect' but it's truly the most accurate way to describe her role in our wedding. She took the time to really get to ... Read more know my fiance and I, which added such a special touch to our ceremony. I was completely at ease resting the responsibility of our ceremony in Janet's gentle, kind, sweet, and professional hands. Not only were my fiance and I blown away by the ceremony, but our guests were/still are(!) gushing about how beautiful it was! I would recommend Janet to absolutely ANYONE interested in having a very special wedding ceremony - she everything you could possibly need in an officiant and on top of that she is just an absolute joy to be around.

M
Matt Paszko

Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible Experience

Janet went above and beyond what we could have asked for from a celebrant. Throughout this process she stayed in communication and learned who we are as individuals and a couple. Janet was able to ... Read more make the ceremony personal and made suggestions based on our vision. Janet’s ability to be present in each moment of the ceremony as well as keeping the guests a part of the ceremony is true skill. It was better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you Janet for making our day magical.

Tania
Tania Cunningham

Married on 07/20/2019

Elopement Ceremony

We were deeply blessed to have Rev. Janet Dunn officiate our elopement ceremony. She spent time learning who we are as a couple and understanding the love we have for each other, then weaved that ... Read more knowledge into a personalized ceremony that touched the very core of our being. Janet is a loving, kind and gentle soul and we were so very honored to have her be a part of our special day.