Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant

Columbus, IN · View map

About Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant

I'll work with you to create a completely customized ceremony. It will reflect your personality and style while including any or no religious aspects. Let me help you truly create the wedding of your dreams!

* Religious or civil

* Completely customized ceremony

* Elopement services

* Serving Columbus, Brown County, Franklin, Indianapolis, Bloomington, Louisville, and surrounding areas (will travel based on availability)

* Available for destination weddings

27 Reviews for Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant

27 Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant Reviews

J
John

Married on 06/10/2018

Keith provided his extensive expertise when he acted as our wedding coordinator and everything was smooth and perfect. Read more Keith provided his extensive expertise when he acted as our wedding coordinator and everything was smooth and perfect.

C
Candi

Married on 02/23/2018

Very friendly, responds quickly, easy to work with, very flexible. He made things easy and painless just how I like it! Read more Very friendly, responds quickly, easy to work with, very flexible. He made things easy and painless just how I like it!

S
Skye

Married on 02/07/2018

Keith did an outstanding job officiating our wedding. Our friend gave Keith our info and Keith called us that night. He went over every option he offers and sent us a review word for word of what he, ... Read more and the groom and I would say as well. He did not finalize anything until we reviewed it with him and agreed on it. Very cost friendly, professional and courteous.