Amazing Ceremonies: Weddings by Kirk

Clermont, FL · View map · Visit website

About Amazing Ceremonies: Weddings by Kirk

“Amazing Ceremonies” was named by Kirk’s couples because of how they best described their wedding ceremony experience. Kirk is a wedding officiant that has lived in Central Florida since 1985. Kirk Bane has been officiating weddings since 1990 and has performed over 1,000 wedding ceremonies in central Florida and numerous other locations. He believes that every couple he works with has their own uniqueness and that's what he tries to connect with and capture in his preparing their customized ceremonies. Weddings by Kirk also helps couples in preparing for marriage by offering counseling sessions and classes or online for couples who are interested. Kirk’s wife Bobbi manages the business and you will love working with her. Bobbi is a licensed minister as well if you are interested in her performing the ceremony along with Kirk’s other associate officiants.

Weddings by Kirk officiates ceremonies for various wedding types including Christian or non-denominational, non religious or civil (Plain Jane) , or interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewal, He also offers services such as counseling and helping couples with customized vows. Kirk and his wife can also do small ceremonies in their own beautiful, scenic home with fountains or at their lakeside gazebo is beautful - gonto their “Home album” here on Wedding Wire or their Weddings By Kirk Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WeddingsByKirk/

57 Reviews for Amazing Ceremonies: Weddings by Kirk

57 Amazing Ceremonies: Weddings by Kirk Reviews

N
Featured

Married on 12/03/2016

I can not begin to say enough wonderful things about Kirk Bane! My husband and I are from NJ and knew that by having a destination wedding in Florida we would need to select a pastor to marry us who ... Read more we would basically only know for a year. We did not take this task lightly. We were extremely careful and thoughtful about our decision on who would marry us. Right away, Kirk made us feel like we knew him forever! He is warm, friendly and kind. He also had this wonderful way of calming me throughout the journey. He worked with us to create a customized ceremony and got to know our story and who we are separate and as a couple. I knew our ceremony was in great hands! Kirk now feels like a part of our family and A life long friend. I couldn't be happier with our choice and I feel as tho god led us to him while we were selecting our officiant. If you are searching for the right person to marry you, I can't imagine anyone not loving this guy!

R
Ricardo Gonzalez

Married on 06/08/2019

Kirk was Great!

We hired Kirk for our wedding this past June and he was wonderful. From the first conversations we had on the phone I knew he would be perfect for us. He has a great sense of humor and is extremely ... Read more flexible for ceremony choices. We even added a Game of Thrones element to our ceremony and he was more than happy to do it for us. Everyone at our wedding loved his service and I would highly recommend him!

Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing Ceremonies- a very fitting name!

Kirk and Bobbi were both an absolute pleasure to work with. Bobbi was very responsive and helped answer all of our questions. We loved that Kirk took the time to get to know the two of us prior to the ... Read more the wedding. We felt very calm and relaxed the day of because we knew we were in good hands with him. The ceremony he prepared was incredibly heartfelt and a perfect fit for us. Kirk is a fantastic officiant and a great guy in general. We’re very glad that Kirk was the one who married us! Thank you for everything, Bobbi and Kirk!!!