Weddings by Larissa

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Larissa

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant in the New York City Tri-state area,. Larissa makes your ceremony both meaningful and legal. She aims to tailor each wedding to the couple, creating a personalized ceremony to reflect you, your personality and your love story. Her role as your wedding celebrant is to work with you to develop your dream ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa strives to make your wedding unique. She works with many same-sex couples and conducts second time around weddings. She offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Personalized ceremonies
  • Inclusion o
f readings, rituals and customs that are important to you
  • Work with couples who are eloping - give advice for no extra fee for all recommended vendors
  • Read more...

91 Reviews for Weddings by Larissa

91 Weddings by Larissa Reviews

T
    Featured
    Tiffany

Married on 02/03/2018

My husband and I got married on February 3rd, 2018 and Larissa was our celebrant. From the first phone call, we knew that Larissa was an amazing person and that we wanted her to be part of our wedding ... Read more wedding day. She is kind, caring, funny and easy to talk to. They way that she incorporated our lives as a couple, our personalities apart and our family and friends into the ceremony was everything we hoped for and more. With Larissa, we never felt any pressure along the way and she sent so many samples and ideas for us to look at, that it was effortless! So many of our guests commented on the ceremony, saying that they were so moved! Larissa had tears of emotion trickling down our cheeks... and cheers and laughter, all in the same 20 minutes! I would recommend Larissa to any couple who is looking for a unique ceremony to celebrate their love, life, adventures, hopes and dreams. Thank you!!!!!

L
    Laura

Married on 09/07/2019

Most personal ceremony ever!

Larissa was an amazing officiant to work with. She is so sweet, funny and very laid back. It was so fun to fill out her questionnaire (and it actually really helped me write my vows) and from it she ... Read more created an amazing ceremony that was SO personal, emotional, and funny. The best part was she allowed us to edit it any way we wanted so there was literally no way the ceremony wouldn't be perfect to us. She also helped us with our vows and edited them for us and had them printed out for us for the ceremony. After the wedding was over, we had some issues where we had put the wrong address on the license and she totally took care of it for us. She went above and beyond :) We are so thankful that we found her!!

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Married on 08/11/2019

She was amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Larissa! She was absolutely amazing! Our wedding guests would not stop coming up to us saying how beautiful our ceremony was and how they all cried through the ... Read more whole thing! She made it so personal and perfect for us, I still get chocked up thinking about it. She was so sweet and amazing throughout the whole process, and even calmed me down when we had a moment alone in the bridal suite before the ceremony. She was a such a calming and soothing presence! And the kicker, she emailed us prior to the wedding to randomly make sure we had everything in order, and we had totally forgot to get out marriage license! If it weren't for her sending that reminder we would have had a disaster! I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us! I would recommend her a thousand times over!! :)