Weddings by Larissa

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Larissa

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant in the New York City Tri-state area,. Larissa makes your ceremony both meaningful and legal. She aims to tailor each wedding to the couple, creating a personalized ceremony to reflect you, your personality and your love story. Her role as your wedding celebrant is to work with you to develop your dream ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa strives to make your wedding unique. She works with many same-sex couples and conducts second time around weddings. She offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Personalized ceremonies
  • Inclusion o
f readings, rituals and customs that are important to you
  • Work with couples who are eloping - give advice for no extra fee for all recommended vendors
  • Read more...

88 Reviews for Weddings by Larissa

88 Weddings by Larissa Reviews

T
    Featured
    Tiffany

Married on 02/03/2018

My husband and I got married on February 3rd, 2018 and Larissa was our celebrant. From the first phone call, we knew that Larissa was an amazing person and that we wanted her to be part of our wedding ... Read more wedding day. She is kind, caring, funny and easy to talk to. They way that she incorporated our lives as a couple, our personalities apart and our family and friends into the ceremony was everything we hoped for and more. With Larissa, we never felt any pressure along the way and she sent so many samples and ideas for us to look at, that it was effortless! So many of our guests commented on the ceremony, saying that they were so moved! Larissa had tears of emotion trickling down our cheeks... and cheers and laughter, all in the same 20 minutes! I would recommend Larissa to any couple who is looking for a unique ceremony to celebrate their love, life, adventures, hopes and dreams. Thank you!!!!!

Tom
    Tom G

Married on 06/01/2019

The most perfect Officiant we could have ever dreamt of

We can't say enough great things about Larissa. We had spoken to about 4 or 5 different Officiants before speaking with Larissa. Two minutes into the phone call I put my phone on mute, turned around ... Read more to my fiancé and said "I think we've found our officiant". We were right. After a great intro call Larissa encouraged us to speak to others before making a decision. We were ready to just say yes, so we pretended to speak to others and then messaged her 4 days later saying we'd decided to go with her (haha, sorry Larissa)!! From that point on the experience got better and better. She sent a very thorough questionnaire through that not only was used by Larissa to write her portion of the ceremony, but also really helped me with writing my grooms speech. Don't fill this out on a plane though, you'll cry in public. A few weeks later we received a google doc with the first draft of the ceremony in. It was pretty much perfect. We jumped on a call, which Larissa actually agreed to do while she was on vacation - again, showing her flexibility and obsession with putting couple's first - and ended up with the most perfect ceremony. On the day, Larissa turned up early, made sure to make us feel as relaxed and at ease as possible before giving a confident and well spoken performance. She also perfectly mixed love, sentiment, family and humor into the ceremony and her delivery was spot on - exactly as we'd hoped for. One other thing I'd like to point out is something that I didn't notice on the day, but we had a few people mention to us after the ceremony and we've since noticed the impact of what Larissa did in our wedding photography. And that was that during the vows, she actually stepped to the side so she was out of shot and there was clear space between myself and my bride - meaning our photographer was able to take perfectly framed photos of us. Again, I didn't notice this at the time as I was too busy focussing on the whole getting married thing, but many others did notice and it's further testament to Larissa's attention to detail and willingness to put the couple first in every aspect of the pre, during and post wedding experience. I can't recommend her enough. Thank you Larissa!

R
    Rebecca

Married on 01/27/2019

Wonderful Person, Beautiful Ceremony

Larissa officiated our wedding in January, and we can’t say enough wonderful things about her. She is professional, but also so warm and friendly. Larissa took the time to get to know both of us ... Read more during the months before the ceremony, which allowed her to make it personal, meaningful, and true to who we are as a couple. Some of our guests thought we had known her for years! On our big day, she had everything taken care of, which allowed us to relax and really enjoy our ceremony. We had three young nieces involved in our ceremony, and Larissa took the time to chat with each of them beforehand to put them at ease (she’s fantastic with children). She also chatted with family and guests—everyone had such nice things to say about her. We highly recommend her, with no reservations whatsoever. She was great!