Weddings by Lulu

New Orleans, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Lulu

Weddings by Lulu is a detailed and creative wedding planning company in New Orleans, Louisiana. They specialize in unique destination wedding weekends in the historic French Quarter of New Orleans and beyond. They make use of their years of contacts within the wedding industry to ensure you connect with the best vendors on the best terms. Count on them to lead you through the planning process seamlessly, to bring your design vision to life, and to make your wedding weekend stress-free and memorable.

Weddings by Lulu offer packages ranging from full-wedding planning and all-inclusive weddings to wedding-day management. They welcome weddings of all sizes, styles, and backgrounds--making all their couples feel like honored guests at their wedding and making sure it is the best day ever! Their services include:

• Full wedding planning

J
Featured
Jude

Married on 02/11/2017

After researching thoroughly, we decided on Weddings by Lulu to help us plan our destination wedding in New Orleans. We wanted an extremely experienced wedding planner - someone who had a lot of ... Read more weddings under her belt, someone who could guide us through the things that we couldn't possibly know yet about planning a wedding, someone local and who knew New Orleans really well, someone with good relationships with hotels and vendors, who was familiar with all the places at which someone could get married, who could help guide us through making a choice, and someone who had actually planned a few weddings at whichever place we finally chose. We also wanted someone who would make something that looked spectacular and memorable. LuLu knocked the ball out of the park on all fronts! Since we are both practicing attorneys at big firms in New York City, it was also important to find someone who was sensitive to the difficulty of planning an amazing day from afar and with EXTREMELY busy schedules. I cannot stress enough how incredibly helfpul and accommodating Lulu was in this regard. I have to think that a big part of that was due to her own experience working at big firms in NYC. She was a great listener, asked good questions, provided incredibly detailed information, helped us to set realistic deadlines, and was available at times that were convenient for us. I would like to say that working with her was the next best thing to being there in person, but, honestly, it was better. Her knowledge helped us to make much better decisions than we could have possibly made on our own. It was just an added bonus that she was also our eyes and ears in New Orleans. Lulu understood our vision from the beginning, our wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch. My bride and I had the best day of our lives!! Thanks Lulu! Jude

J
Jayme Rojas

Married on 06/22/2018

Best day ever!!

On the morning of our wedding Lulu sent over a bottle of champagne with a note that said it was going to be the best day ever and it was sooo true! We had almost 200 guests coming from around the ... Read more country and many also internationally and we wanted to create a fun weekend sharing all the things we love about New Orleans. Lulu had so many great ideas like a fun crawfish boil welcome for our guests with a ferry across the river, a swamp tour, golf, ghost tour, our rehearsal dinner, a farewell brunch and of course, our amazing wedding! There were so many details and moving parts yet she was always on top of everything. She knew where all our guests were staying and even helped fixed a couple messed up hotel reservations. She was so patient and organized and the girls on her team were the sweetest. At every event there was always someone from her team there to make sure everything was in place and show us what to do. I especially loved having her bridal attendant with me during prep on our wedding day keeping us on schedule, she even went on a coffee run for us and helped to make sure everything we needed got onto the buses and into the wedding reception. Those little details help make your day so much easier and I really wouldn't have thought of them on my own. The wedding itself was perfect, everything we had envisioned and more. Of course we are biased but we think it was the most beautiful wedding ever and yet so much fun. Truly was the best day ever!

A
Alexandra

Married on 06/16/2018

I love Lulu! She is amazing and if it were not for her, my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. I am so happy with how everything turned out and Lulu knows exactly what to do and how to ... Read more keep everything on track. I was definitely a major worrier when it came to the wedding so it was so helpful to have Lulu in my corner. My husband and I lived and got married in New Orleans, but most of our guests were from out of town and since Lulu has done so many destination weddings, she knew exactly what we needed to make our out of town guests feel comfortable. 100% recommend!!