Weddings By Rachel

Nashville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Weddings By Rachel

Weddings by Rachel is a dynamic wedding planning duo based in Nashville, Tennessee. Our Founder, Rachel Gladstone, has been in the Nashville event industry since 2003. Meghan Gwaltney Manrique joined the team in 2013 and since then the two have been unstoppable. Meghan even asked Rachel to plan her own August 2015 wedding!

We love to celebrate love, let's start today!

Included in all Weddings by Rachel Packages:

• Two planners on site for Wedding Day
  • Two personal consultations, including site visit, prior to Wedding Day
  • Promise to handle all wedding day emergencies
  • Create Wedding Day timeline, complete with vendor contact information
  • Facilitate ceremony rehearsal
  • Oversee vendor deliveries at ceremony site
  • Assist photographer as needed
  • Distribute flowers and pin boutonnières for wedding party and distinguished guests
  • Arrange guest book, programs, photographs, wedding favors, candles and altar decor
  • Cue ceremony musicians
  • Orchestrate ceremony processional and recessional
  • Fluff bride’s dress, train, and veil for a perfect processional
  • Coordinate exit from the ceremony site
  • Ensure reception site is ready
  • Cue Wedding Party and Couple's reception entrance
  • Coordinate refreshments for newlyweds
  • Facilitate first dances, toasts, cake cutting and other highlights
  • Coordinate with musicians or DJ, photographer and caterer to ensure a smooth reception
  • Facilitate Newlywed's exit
  • Ensure all personal items have been collected and removed from the venue

14 Reviews for Weddings By Rachel

14 Weddings By Rachel Reviews

Paula
Featured
Paula Mitchell

Married on 07/07/2019

Make room in your budget!!!

A day of coordinator was not initially in my budget, and my mom wasn’t on board with the expense at first. However, both of us are SO thankful we hired Rachel and Meaghan. I planned my wedding on my ... Read more my own and my family lives in a different state. I didn’t want to rely on friends to take care of responsibilities on the wedding day because I didn’t want to have to tell people what to do or worry if things were getting done. Rachel and Meaghan handled everything and gave me peace of mind. I was aware of some of the things they did (made sure everyone had the right boutonnières and bouquets, greeted all the vendors day of, organized the processional, etc) but there were also SO many things they did behind the scenes that I didn’t even know about until later (made sure my belongings including my phone which had been misplaced were in the get away car, packed my 100 year old veil inside my garment bag, fixed the table settings after the catered had messed them up and so much more). I had a dreamy wedding experience because I didn’t have to think about a thing. My advice is to cut costs in other ways at your wedding (cake, DJ, lighting) but don’t skimp on a coordinator. Hiring Rachel and Meaghan was easily one of the best wedding decisions I made.

Kennedy
Tina

Married on 09/07/2019

Flawless Wedding

Rachel and Meghan worked hard to ensure my wedding was perfect. They worked well as a team , answered all questions and went above and beyond to make sure the entire day ran smooth. I can never ... Read more thank you both enough !

L
Lisa Borton

Married on 06/29/2019

Exactly what we needed!

My daughter and I planned her wedding long-distance since neither of us live in the Nashville area. From our first consultation with Rachel, she made us feel at ease and confident that all would turn ... Read more out well. It was such a relief to have her coordinating our vendors so we didn't have to worry about it. She was easy to contact and is so experienced, she was able to address any issues we were having. On the actual wedding day, Rachel and Meghan were both on site the entire time. They assisted with setup and made sure that everything ran smoothly. We were able to fully enjoy the ceremony and reception with our family and friends. Such a gift! After the beautifully coordinated exit of the bride and groom, they packed up all the boxes of decorations we had brought so we were able to leave the venue quickly. We were so appreciative since we were exhausted by that point. Thank you again Rachel and Meghan!! Highly recommend!!