Weddings By Rachel

Nashville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Weddings By Rachel

Weddings by Rachel is a dynamic wedding planning duo based in Nashville, Tennessee. Our Founder, Rachel Gladstone, has been in the Nashville event industry since 2003. Meghan Gwaltney Manrique joined the team in 2013 and since then the two have been unstoppable. Meghan even asked Rachel to plan her own August 2015 wedding!

We love to celebrate love, let's start today!

Included in all Weddings by Rachel Packages:

• Two planners on site for Wedding Day
  • Two personal consultations, including site visit, prior to Wedding Day
  • Promise to handle all wedding day emergencies
  • Create Wedding Day timeline, complete with vendor contact information
  • Facilitate ceremony rehearsal
  • Oversee vendor deliveries at ceremony site
  • Assist photographer as needed
  • Distribute flowers and pin boutonnières for wedding party and distinguished guests
  • Arrange guest book, programs, photographs, wedding favors, candles and altar decor
  • Cue ceremony musicians
  • Orchestrate ceremony processional and recessional
  • Fluff bride’s dress, train, and veil for a perfect processional
  • Coordinate exit from the ceremony site
  • Ensure reception site is ready
  • Cue Wedding Party and Couple's reception entrance
  • Coordinate refreshments for newlyweds
  • Facilitate first dances, toasts, cake cutting and other highlights
  • Coordinate with musicians or DJ, photographer and caterer to ensure a smooth reception
  • Facilitate Newlywed's exit
  • Ensure all personal items have been collected and removed from the venue

12 Reviews for Weddings By Rachel

12 Weddings By Rachel Reviews

H
Featured
Haley

Married on 11/04/2018

Rachel and Meghan are amazing!

I booked Rachel and Meghan from Weddings by Rachel last minute to help run our ceremony and reception and I am SOOO happy that I did. Both ladies were extremely professional and punctual and always ... Read more got back to my questions either by email, phone or text right away. My wedding day was a bit hectic with rain, traffic on the highway and problems with my florals and they took care of everything for me so I could stay stress free. I am so thankful I booked them, if you are looking for a day of coordinator or planner, these ladies are perfect! They are also very reasonably priced which is great. Thank you both for everything!

L
Lisa Borton

Married on 06/29/2019

Exactly what we needed!

My daughter and I planned her wedding long-distance since neither of us live in the Nashville area. From our first consultation with Rachel, she made us feel at ease and confident that all would turn ... Read more out well. It was such a relief to have her coordinating our vendors so we didn't have to worry about it. She was easy to contact and is so experienced, she was able to address any issues we were having. On the actual wedding day, Rachel and Meghan were both on site the entire time. They assisted with setup and made sure that everything ran smoothly. We were able to fully enjoy the ceremony and reception with our family and friends. Such a gift! After the beautifully coordinated exit of the bride and groom, they packed up all the boxes of decorations we had brought so we were able to leave the venue quickly. We were so appreciative since we were exhausted by that point. Thank you again Rachel and Meghan!! Highly recommend!!

FutureMrsWalden
Susie

Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Rachel was an absolute god send for our wedding! She and her assistant made everything run perfectly smooth on the big day and it took so much stress and pressure off of me to have Rachel and her ... Read more coordination services. She and her assistant are very sweet, professional, and great to work with!