Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy

Rutland, VT · View map

About Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy

As a Reverend, one of my great joys in life is to bring couples together in matrimony. Weddings are a joyous ceremony of love and partnership for all in attendance to enjoy.

I always feel delighted and fortunate to be a participant in a ceremony filled with love and happiness! My goal as a wedding officiant is to create a ceremony that highlights each couple uniquely, while emphasizing love, friendship, respect, togetherness and longevity.

Please contact me by email at reverendlovejoyvt@yahoo.com or by phone at 508-331-6335. I look forward to speaking with you!

19 Reviews for Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy

19 Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy Reviews

C
Colleen

Married on 04/29/2017

Larry officiated our wedding recently at the Mountain Top Inn and Resort. He was so unbelievable! I could not have imagined a greater officiant than him on our big day. He made not only me and husband ... Read more feel comfortable and relaxed but all the attendants. He was so cool and fun and also very professional and articulate. It was exactly what we wanted in our ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone for their big day!

D
Danielle

Married on 03/25/2017

Larry Lovejoy was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in an officiant. After our first phone call, it was an easy decision selecting Larry to officiate our winter wedding in Vermont. Larry ... Read more was easy to work with, accommodating and personable throughout the entire process. I anticipated that I would want to make a number of changes to Larry’s prepared script to get it just right; however, when he shared the script with us, we found it to be perfect as is! (He was however; open to us making any edits if we wanted) During the ceremony, Larry added just the right amount of personal touches and kept the audience engaged, creating the perfect balance of lightheartedness and seriousness. After our ceremony, multiple guests came up to me and mentioned how much they enjoyed Larry during the ceremony! We would strongly recommend Larry to anyone getting married!

A
Amy

Married on 09/04/2016

Reverend Lovejoy is extraordinarily affable, charismatic and most of all easy to work with! We felt an immediate connection with him. He was extremely considerate and tailored a personal ceremony to ... Read more us and our beloved's. He ensured that our ceremony flowed seamlessly and without effort. Many of our guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they had participated in. We could not have imagined working with anyone else on the most personal moment of the day!